Moonspear but i know that i love you so
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
In utero Vela had only been exposed to serenity. Not aware to the simplicity of her setup, Vela merely existed as she developed within her mother. Her consciousness came in waves, a blurry recognition of the others that we around her that disturbed her slumber. Just as quickly as the realization that something was off would happen, Vela would succumb to the soothing sensation of her unconsciousness, falling victim to the dark void of her existence until something brought her back to attention. 

On the night of her birth, something did not seem right to the cub; something was different about the vessel she and her siblings formed within, but this sensation was something that she could not even begin to grasp. Before she could even make a move to express her concern, she was swiftly swept into the birth canal, leaving any recognition of the womb behind her as she was delivered into the world. 

Though uncomfortable, her birth came with relative ease. Falling victim of the current, and somewhat paralyzed by the sudden onslaught of overstimulation, Vela allowed her mother to do what she needed with very little interruption from the gnocchi. The only time that the eldest of the litter made a peep was when the pungent smell of milk hit her, and though she was not aware of just why, she knew that she wanted whatever the smell was. Air quickly rushed through her lungs as she unearthed her first cry and the baby wailed until she was delivered to her mother's side. With the milk scent before her, Vela eagerly reached out and latched on, suckling instinctively as she happily accepted her life's first desire.
Messages In This Thread
but i know that i love you so - by Amekaze - May 10, 2017, 03:07 AM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Charon - May 10, 2017, 05:33 AM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Galaxy - May 10, 2017, 08:21 AM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Vela - May 10, 2017, 09:11 AM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Amekaze - May 10, 2017, 11:52 PM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Charon - May 11, 2017, 07:11 AM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Hydra - May 11, 2017, 07:18 AM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Alya - May 11, 2017, 09:13 AM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Amekaze - May 14, 2017, 04:05 AM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Lyra - May 17, 2017, 12:25 PM
RE: but i know that i love you so - by Ran - May 18, 2017, 01:42 AM