Moonspear It seems like a lifetime ago
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
All Welcome 
Aries was back to his normal self - Silent, brooding, and somewhat blank. He was teaching himself how to hide his expressions, and not because he was evil or anything like that. He just didn't like others seeing what he was feeling. He did not like being able to be seen through. His emotions were his own, and nobody elses. 

The boy sat alone, as per usual, away from the den, and watched a tiny spider crawl out in front of him. He continued to watch in silence, until he got bored and squished it with his paw. He was uninterested in the fact that he had just killed it, and instead allowed his gaze to scan his surroundings. He was bored yet again.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
you feed it all your woes; the ghostly garden grows
120 Posts
Ooc —
Though he'd been on the slopes of Moonspear for just a single day, Kavos had already run into a bit of trouble. He had wandered upon a lonely child, and was instantly reminded that if he wanted to avoid death, then he should avoid children. The strange boy regretted following his nose now, halting several yards back as he tried to ascertain who was in the area and how much trouble he was already in. He looked around, stretching out his muzzle and sniffing lightly— tail wagging uncertainly as he noticed that the two of them were alone for the moment. He couldn't hurt him by just watching... right?
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
the girl was in a mood again, eager for the type of dirty, rough, play-fighting that puppies were best at. she had been exceptionally good of late, and thus harboured a great deal of pent up energy that she intended to spend on assaulting her brother. the girl was growing quickly, though seemed to spend more time growing tall than rounding out, and thus was a lanky, snippy thing. 

it was by chance that she struck her brother's scent early on, and in attempting to locate him found the pale youth instead. deciding that her energy would be much better spent on this stranger than her brother, who would require extra effort to seek out, she launched a silent attack on his hind leg.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Totally did not forget about this thread...

The boy seemed to enjoy squishing bugs sometimes. For what reason, he did not know, but he did not particularly care. Bugs were bugs - they were annoying. Especially when they crawled on to him. That was irritating. The Omicron did not notice the presence of the stranger watching him until he had finished squishing bugs and had sat down, glancing around. Soon after picking up the scent of the stranger, he also caught his sisters scent.

What were they doing?

Aries stood, ears pressed slightly against his head and tail raising. Whoever this newcomer was, he did not know them. You could never trust those you didn't know. But then again, could you even trust the ones you did know? Maybe he was too young to understand that, but what he did understand was that strangers could be dangerous, so he must be on his guard.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia

the male evaded her, spying her quickly and moving away, into the bushes and quickly vanishing from sight. the girl's sights set on her brother, instead, and she approached him with a haughty air, stride confident and inquisitive. gaze, hawklike, watched him, moving to the squashed bugs at his paws. gaze lifted in curiosity, watching him, deciding squishing bugs was rather messy and hardly satisfying...she had squished her own bugs for amusement but grew out of it when she crushed a particularly smelly one, once.