Noctisardor Bypass We're only kids who lost our way
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen fell silent yet again as Cry spoke. Her gaze focused on the ground, where a small beetle scuttled across in front of her paws. She watched as it wandered too close to the water, a small wave sweeping it ungracefully into the the ice cold lake.

"Perhaps you are right. But no matter how hard I tried, I would never be able to leave these wolves behind. They are the only family I have left - I may not wish for love any longer, but those who I live beside are the ones I live for ." Perhaps this, too, was foolish, but she could not stand by and force the others to leave and find somewhere else. For who would take them in? Two pregnant women especially would find it difficult to find a place, and if they could not then their young would surely perish in the cruel world they lived in. Besides, Gwen wished no ill upon any but those who took pleasure in the pain of others. This pack, broken and patched together, was her soul. Letting it die out would be letting her spirit die.

"They are all I have left. If I am to continue living in this world then I will do so by helping them. Defending them as they do for me. That is what makes us a pack, and that is what has kept us together for so long. I would not wish for anything else." Cry was a part of that now, whether he liked it or not. The Bypass group had banded together through harsh blizzards out of necessity, and they were not whole without each other. Gwen had no doubt in her mind that she would give her life to save one of them, for she had naught to live for without the pack. They were her sole reason for existence.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
We're only kids who lost our way - by Gwen - May 10, 2017, 02:56 PM
RE: We're only kids who lost our way - by Cry - May 10, 2017, 04:33 PM
RE: We're only kids who lost our way - by Gwen - May 11, 2017, 02:23 PM
RE: We're only kids who lost our way - by Cry - May 11, 2017, 04:44 PM
RE: We're only kids who lost our way - by Gwen - May 13, 2017, 07:33 AM
RE: We're only kids who lost our way - by Cry - May 13, 2017, 07:51 AM
RE: We're only kids who lost our way - by Gwen - May 13, 2017, 10:15 AM
RE: We're only kids who lost our way - by Cry - May 13, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: We're only kids who lost our way - by Gwen - May 13, 2017, 02:58 PM
RE: We're only kids who lost our way - by Cry - May 13, 2017, 03:45 PM