Noctisardor Bypass We're only kids who lost our way
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
In a way, it almost seemed as though the man was attempting to get her to leave the group to disband, but she did not believe this to be the case. "The pack itself does not plague me, Cry, it is the memory of him . But, similar to the way his scent faded from the land, I will get over my love for him. I will never forget him, no, but I will not allow myself to feel bad about his disappearance." Perhaps that, however, was what she had been doing. Or was she just enveloping herself in the memories one last time? "It may be hard, but I can recover. He left a deep wound, but so did my first love. And I feel nothing for my first love anymore. Things change, and I am willing to work through my sadness to become free of my pain once more." There might be a scar left behind, but that was only a reminder that she had fought through and lived. She was strong enough to continue without the burdens of love, which she had lost her belief in. She did not curse others that fell into the trap of love - no, she wished them the best. Perhaps they would have luck. Perhaps their happiness together would last longer than hers had - that is all she wanted for her family.

The Empress allowed a small smile to re-appear on her face, gaze landing on Cry once again. For another moment she said nothing, simply taking in his words. Solitude was something she knew many enjoyed, but what if it so happened that she did not? In the way of relationships, she was already striving for solitude. Moving on from Knew would be hard, but she did not doubt that she could do it. In terms of being a lone wolf, she did not want that. As shy as she had once been, an adventurous life on her own was not something she wished for. Pack life was enjoyable to her. She loved watching the different relationships growing between her comrades, their own love for each other making her heart swell with pride that she had helped bring them together. While she had first been somewhat bitter that the others had found something she had not, the snow queen was no longer. They were happy, so she was happy. She had her moments, but didn't everyone?  Nobody was perfect - untouched by pain. Only a youngster could claim that, but they too would eventually be hurt somehow.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
We're only kids who lost our way - by Gwen - May 10, 2017, 02:56 PM
RE: We're only kids who lost our way - by Cry - May 10, 2017, 04:33 PM
RE: We're only kids who lost our way - by Gwen - May 11, 2017, 02:23 PM
RE: We're only kids who lost our way - by Cry - May 11, 2017, 04:44 PM
RE: We're only kids who lost our way - by Gwen - May 13, 2017, 07:33 AM
RE: We're only kids who lost our way - by Cry - May 13, 2017, 07:51 AM
RE: We're only kids who lost our way - by Gwen - May 13, 2017, 10:15 AM
RE: We're only kids who lost our way - by Cry - May 13, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: We're only kids who lost our way - by Gwen - May 13, 2017, 02:58 PM
RE: We're only kids who lost our way - by Cry - May 13, 2017, 03:45 PM