Big Salmon Lake These walls, they seem to call my name
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

His answer came as no surprise and Nyx beamed her mismatched eyes brightly, a smile that was rarely seen on her face appearing out of the soft mist that had seemed to surround them for the night. It was as if Nocturnal was wrapping a blanket 'round them to keep them warm while Nyx told her story. She leaned in, perhaps to show off the stars that decorated even her forehead and cheeks, and took a deep breath.

Nocturnal is the goddess of the night - she is one of the Deadric Princes that live in what we call "The Void", while we live in the mortal world over which they have control. She remembered Damien's tales well and was able to recall them with little effort. There are many of them, each having their own realm, but Nocturnal rules the mysterious realm of Evergloam. She's a beautiful lady of night and darkness. She's mysterious with many stories, yet... none. She's clouded in secrecy and enigma, daughter of Twilight and Empress of Murk. Chills ran down her own back as she told all she knew about the goddess after she was named (and quite appropriately so).

Her realm, Evergloam, The Cradle of Shadow - from there does she look over her plane of oblivion and the pocket realms that reside within it. One of them is named the Crow's Wood; it's a gloomy forest where nightly nightmares creatures roam - the Blackfeather Court, a host of sentient crows who make war with the wolves that are also part of the forest, dominates it. She continued, seeing the nightly sky shift from oblivion to a lighter shade, indicating the near-end of the night. It was with this coming light that, perhaps, the child could get a better look at her - at the personification of night herself.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - May 11, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 16, 2017, 11:27 AM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 18, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Nocturnal - June 19, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 20, 2017, 01:14 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 20, 2017, 02:04 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 23, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 23, 2017, 05:34 PM