Big Salmon Lake These walls, they seem to call my name
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

Perhaps the name "Olive" should have been a clear warning not to continue associating with the child. But, it seemed the young had a strange, protective effect on the usual cold Nyx. A mother she had never had, yet already was she proving to be a better one than Nemesis. Now the child was informed, Nyx even thought of taking him with her to the blackfeather woods - the woods so accurately named after the court of ravens, for even in her home did the black birds roam. Sure, they were not sentient and not the dominant ones in their woods, but they were a part of something much larger. Surely Damien could explain...

It is where I came from, little spiderling. She answered honestly. It is named after the court for the ravens that now call our woods their home too. She informed, speaking no word of how her family had been the cause of the young male's misfortune - or, perhaps, how they were the true cause for Olive to end up here. Those scars ran deeper than any of them knew, but Nyx was used to being loathed by outsiders. Soon enough she'd carry the mark of the brotherhood upon her shoulder, inviting more judgmental souls to say how despicable she was. But it was what it was; to devote herself to all Damien believed in she must accept such a fate; to be near him, she was to actually cut herself from her family. And she had - perhaps too harshly... Had she judged by hatred just like Nemesis? Was she becoming her? I fear... I fear I cannot tell you much more, unless you wish to leave your young life behind and join us. It was a gruesome offer, but she feared she had told too much. Olive must not know she was here; she was not to know she had infected her child with their religion.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - May 11, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 16, 2017, 11:27 AM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 18, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 20, 2017, 01:14 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Nocturnal - June 20, 2017, 01:41 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 20, 2017, 02:04 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 23, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 23, 2017, 05:34 PM