Mudminnow River pray you catch me
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
How about @Illecebra?
There was something to be said about the eery silence that only existed between the hours of darkness and light. It was more succinct than the easily recognizable sunrise; this was a moment in which even the earliest risers of the Wilds were resting and nothing could be heard aside from one's own breath and whisper of a heartbeat. Khoe knew that she wouldn't have much longer before the effects of pregnancy began to kick in. Had this been any other mother and she would have thought herself absolutely capable of carrying her litter, but Khoe knew that this process would be anything but easy. So, rather than spending her time worrying and pacing, Khoe figured that she ought to use this last bit of freedom to watch the sunrise.

391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra had been a fool with her pregnancy and she knew this now. She had been assaulted at the borders by a stranger out for blood, and had the gall not to run away. She kept pushing herself too hard, and the world had punished her for it. Now she was out for a walk again to stretch her stiff muscles her rounded sides making her pregnancy obvious. 

She chose the borders closest to the pack to walk upon and took it nice and slow until the sun began to rise. She stopped and stared at the beautiful sky, smiling to herself and sitting down. It wasn't until she took a deep breath that she smelled the presence of another woman. "Hello?" She called out looking around to find whoever was there.
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Khoe's ears shot up as her attention fell from the warmly painted sky and onto the darkness behind her. It was odd to her that someone else might be out this early, but she knew that there was no way she could have been the only early riser. After peering around and finding herself seemingly alone, Khoe turned her attention back onto the sunrise, but found herself unable to sit still while someone else lurked around her. Hello? she called out in response, this time rising to take a few steps further into the unknown.

For the tiny woman, everything around her seemed much larger than she would have preferred; it was rare that she looked to the tops of trees for it made her feel minute. As she wandered a bit further, the scent of another woman in a similar condition made its way into her nostrils. It wasn't until she made a daring turn around a fern that she was able to spot the oddly marked woman and her swollen belly. I thought I was alone, she chirped with a smile, hoping to begin a conversation.

391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra heard the rustling of the ferns and turned in that direction spotting the small woman. After a moment if hesitation and a quick calculation she decided the female was of no threat. It also struck her as she breathed in the woman's scent, that she too was pregnant.

She offered a slight smile and sat down "I had thought I would be. I'm..not supposed to be out right now" she said in response. She wondered how far along the female was but thought it rude to ask if a stranger. "It's beautiful isn't it?" She asked tilting her head toward the sky.
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
I can see that, Khoe cooed with a smile, making a light-hearted joke about her companion's evident condition. She too sat down, though was careful to keep herself gaurded should things go left; one knew better than to ever doubt the ferocity of a mother on defense. It is. I like to sneak away and watch it while everyone else is asleep. This is about as close to a morning person as I have ever gotten. There was another light chuckle as Khoe pawed softly at the ground in front of her. At this point, the show was nearly over, making her feel strange being out and about.

I'm Khoe. You're a pack wolf, right? she asked, already assuming her affiliation, I'm from Morningside.

391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Cebra gave a soft laugh at the woman's light teasing, and flicked her ears. She noted the woman's pawing and wondered if she was nervous about something, but before she could ask her morning companion spoke again introducing herself as Khoe and stating she was from morningside. She had heard about Morningside, and realized that was where that man she had met and his daughter was from. Grayday and....Dawn right?

"Ah Morningside I think I met some wolves from there. A large older gray male and his ...lively daughter..Grayday and Dawn right?" She began and then remembered she was asked a question. It seemed she was a bit scattered this morning. "Yes I am. Ganador Bypass actually. I am Illecebra You can call me Cebra though" she pronounced her name slowly:ill-ah-see-bra, as she usually did when meeting new wolves.
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Khoe smiled and stopped to look down at her paws. That's right, she said, then looking back up at Cebra. They had come to a slight block in the conversation, now that the introductions were out of the way, and Khoe wasn't sure what else she could say or ask without overstepping. They obviously had one thing in common, but perhaps it was too personal of a subject. How far along are you? she asked; Khoe had never been one to think twice.

I'm not far along, myself. It's my first one with him.

391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra nodded at the confirmation. She waited to see if Khoe would say anything more and once she did Illecebra didn't shy away from the question "I am due in a few weeks. A month at most" she stated happily. It was so hard waiting for her children to come into the world, to be seen by her and Mawk once and for all. She almost sighed out loud at the thought of waiting another month.

her ears flicked with surprise as Khoe stated this was her first time having children with Grayday "Is it your first ever litter? This is mine. It was scary at first with all the hormones and sickness. Then all the cramps came, and moodiness was the worst" she said with a laugh. It was nice to have someone to talk to about all this. Noor was pregnant too but they hadn't really talked much lately.