Cedar Sweep you have to get what you want your own way
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Time passes and Arturo begins to wonder if she will show. If she decides the children are more important than stealing a few hours for them he will understand. In many ways their children were infinitely more important than their own desires. They needed them still in a way that left few moments for themselves. This would not last forever, Arturo knows. They are already growing like weeds. It will not be long before their roles as parents shift to the next stage of the Lotturo’s lives and before the pair knew it their first litter together would fly from the nest and it would be just the two of them once more. It is inevitable. The parents were their world and as they grew older they became just their starting line so that they might strike out on their own. That was what they were raising them for, after all. To grow and to be independent.

His queen approaches though, and his ears twitch atop his skull as he turns to face her. “Nightingale,” The gangster’s smoky timbre nearly coos to her. She is still (and would likely always remain so) the most beautiful woman he has ever laid his eyes upon. Even now, she captivates him. Bewitches him. She speaks of missing him as her body snakes against his. He returns her kisses with a renewed fever. To a third party observer those words seem odd and out of place. How could she miss him when he has not gone anywhere? Arturo understands. He does not require an explanation because he feels the same. “I’ve missed you too, Lotte,” He confesses freely. The gangster offers her a beguiling smile, tail wagging softly against his hocks. “The children are growing older and it will be easier to take more time for Us.” He assures her. They will not always be so demanding and the gangster feels it is important to remind Lotte that the romance and the love still remains. In the end, they will be all they have. Each other. Arturo is reminded that there is no one he would rather grow old and grey with.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: you have to get what you want your own way - by Arturo - May 21, 2017, 05:25 AM