Duck Lake Things Are Getting 'Heated' (m)
353 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sex.
@Howl The heat has begun!

As soon as Heartha felt the time had arrived, she rushed out before she could even think about what she was doing. She sent a call out for Howl. Hoping that he could keep his promise. It was the only thing she wanted now in life.

She went straight for where she had gone the last two times, laying down by the water. She tried to hide her smile that she had, she would save it to greet him. Her heat was here, and she was feeling rather flirty. With a paw, she slowly swirled it through the water, occasionally splashing the water up out onto land or onto herself.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
From the time Howl had last seen Heartha to day, he had been antcy. He hadn't left the area and had stayed near it for the time. He wanted to be able to come to her call whenever she was ready and once he did he was off. Sprinting over the the lake and stopping as she began to come into view. Her back was to his and he took a few moments to catch his breath. It wasn't too exhausting to get over there, but with all his excitement, he needed some time to collect himself. Once his breathing was at a stead pace he took a deep breath to smell the air. From where he stood it wasn't too strong, but her scent was still there.

He began to walk up to her slowly and as he did her scent filled his nostrals sending a quick shiver down his spine knowing that what they had been waiting for had finally come. She was always beautiful to him but irresistable today. Instead of working up to contact like they had done in the past he started with it. Nothing drastic by any means as he came up over her shoulder, bent his head down and nuzzled it against hers. He took another wif of her scent before speaking softly into her ear "Hi".
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
353 Posts
Ooc —
She glanced up to Howl as he approached, instantly accepting the nuzzle to her head from his head. Her tail sweeped fast across the ground, patting against the dirt. "Hello, Howl" she purred, nuzzling back to him.

She pulled her head back, putting on the most innocent look she could. "You came..." She honestly felt so glad, so happy that he had indeed come to meet her, on this day especially. She felt an excited growl escape from her throat. "I'm glad you came to meet me on this day, Howl."
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She accepted and returned his affection. His own tail matching hers as it sweeped from side to side. She commented on him comming to which he replied "Of course I came." There was no other place he wanted to be then by her side. Of course he was doing this for himself, but also her. Knowing how much she wanted this, to have puppies. He also hoped that she was there for him in some part but his urges were supressing those thought at this time.

As she lifted her head and let out a low growl. Howl was intised to lightly nibble on back of Heartha's neck which was now more exposed. She shope and he replied, "I could hardly wait for your call."
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha could see that he could hardly wait, just like how she could hardly wait. They both had been anticipating this moment. She had no idea what Grayday, or what the others would think. For now, she did not care. Her mind was taken by one feeling, a single need. 

She pushed on her back legs to push them up, pushing her rear up to the air. "There's no going back..." She glanced back with a knowing smile. "But I have this feeling that you don't want to back out."
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She lifted herself from the ground allowing Howl to brush his large body against hers. As she spoke Howl's tail wagged vigeriously. She had flirted with im before but only slightly. This was a whole other story, most likely intensified by the hormones of her heat. He responded by saying "Oh... Your feeling would be correct. Only forward with you." he said as he kissed her cheek.

He moved slowly down her side until he lowered his head to her underbelly. He wanted to play with her a bit. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable, or make her feel rushed. He would wait for her ok, either her vocal ok or the movement of her tail to the side. As he continued to caress her underbelly her smell made him almost unable to control himself, as he let out little soft whines for her.
353 Posts
Ooc —
This experience, it made her think back to Alder. That day she had wanted it over and done with. He had teased her, and she wanted nothing. But Howl, it felt different with him. As he touched her underbelly, she tingled all over. She let out a sigh, feeling her front legs slide forward. "You really know...how to treat...a lady" she managed to get out. In her mind, he was a complete gentleman. Emphasis on the gentle part.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He could have been rough with her like he had been with a few past females, but he remembered her complimentling him on being gentle. So he was gentle, slow, but intentional. He licked her underbelly and began to move further back. Breathing hot breathes so close but not quite to her area. He looked over at her with his eyes to make sure that she was still comfortable before walking around to her back side. Her tail was still covering so he took his snout and lifted it slightly. Just enough that his tougue could touch her spot. He kissed her spot with long smooth strokes of his tongue. With his sence of smell and taste so close to her now he couldn't wait to ask anymore. He exhailed a hot breathe onto her before asking, "Do you want me?" he asked in a tone indicating the initiation.
353 Posts
Ooc —
She felt her breath shudder from the hot breath of her partner. Heartha could not wait anymore, and when Howl asked, her head nodded so quickly she couldn't even register it at first. "Yes...." she breathed. Even though this was just to get pups, she started wanting more than just pups. It had been a while since anyone had touched her in such a way.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
The moment Heartha said yes, Howl took his snout and moved the rest of Heartha's tail over. He had been waiting for this. Her gave her one last kiss before getting onto his hind legs. One paw after the other, he secured them under her underbelly and around her thighs. He leaned forward onto her, but tried to keep most of his weight on his legs rather then on her. Once in place he gentle interted himself into her. The feeling of sensation serged throughout his body, as he released a low growl. He was slow at first making sure he was secure before speeding up to a steadier pace. Pulling her closer to him as his member moved in and out of her, his pleasure and hopfully hers ever increasing.
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha felt him push over her tail. She steadied herself, raising her rump slightly more for him to meet. His paws secured around her, she was ready for what was to come. She felt his weight shift off her, and she thought it was kind of him to do so, rather than just push down onto her. He certainly was gentle, and she continued to feel so when he entered. 

She gasped slightly, as if her mind had not been completely prepared. The pace sed up, and she tried to match it with her own by pushing back every now and then. She enjouyed this very much,  more so then any mating she had experienced before.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
The sensation felt amazing and with Heartha's added efforts, he thought nothing could feel better. It was rare for the female to do much other then enjoy themselves during the process. Howl wasn't expecting her to do so, but he definately wasn't complaining about it. He let out a few huffs and nubbled the back of her scruff as he did. He sped up his pace slightly not wanting ot get too rough for her. He grew and she tightened around him bringing Howl close to climax.
353 Posts
Ooc —
Howl continued to speed up till she could feel him start to swell and grow inside her. The moment was coming, and she let loose a howl of excitement, a howl to the heavens as a sign that she was finally about to get what she wanted, what she needed. What she flet she deserved. And Howl was to thank for that.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
The feeling was too much and his body couldn't take it anymore. His member let loose and Howl held Heartha close to him. In the back of his mind he remembered that their was a goal involved in this and he wanted to release as deep inside her as he could, to better her, or their chances. After the initial climax he continued for a short time before taking his front legs and setting them to the side of Heartha. He then raised one of his back legs to they could be back so back as they were tied together. He took deep breaths recovering from such an endevour, hoping it was every bit as amazing for him as it was for her.
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha felt her front legs give out as all the thrusting came to a stop, exhausted. Her old body felt more tired than ever from the endeavor. Howl dismounted, but his member remained inside her. 

"That was...that was...the best I have ever had" she tried to say, sighing between words. She tried to look over to Howl's own eyes. "Thank you...Thank you a million..."

She remained there, until a thought came. Eventually, they would find out. They could smell him on her. Her heat would still be going once she got back. And if they did not notice, then they would see her to be pregnant eventually, if she did as she planned. "What...will we do now?" she asked. They were in this together.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Heartha explained that this was the best that she had every had. For Howl, this was one of, if not, the best he had had. She then thanked him, which he understood but felt weird hearing. She wanted him for pups but he wanted her for other reason, and he felt very thankful that she allowed him to be the one to have her pups with. "You were amazing as well. I should be the one thanking you." 

He looked over his shoulder as her as she asked what they would do now. He remembered how he felt everytime she left ans how we longed to see her again. He didn't want to feel that away again if he had anything to say about it. "I'll tell you what's not going to happen, and that's you leaving me again to go back to your pack again..." he paused for a moment before continuing, "because... I'll come with you. Assuming you will have me accompany you."
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha gave a flirty smile, and raised a brow. "I was?" She paused for a moment to catch her breath. "I guess my age...isn't catching up to me..." She did not know how old she fully was, but she knew that she was getting close to the age that pups would not be able to be conceived. That's why she had done this.

She gazed down at her reflection while smiling, that was until Howl answered her question. She froze. What would they think, if she brought Howl? She knew Grayday as kind, but she had been told to wait. Then again, he had also said to wait until they had more hunters. And Howl, he looked plenty capable...

"You...you really mean it?" Before with Alder, he was not her fully fledged mate. But if Howl was willing...she felt her eyes tear, both from joy, and fearing for his life if he did come. She tried to keep the joy in front. "I mean, my alpha...I have no idea how he will react."
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He waited for her reaction, slightly worried that she really only wanted him for that fact that he could give her puppies. After a moment she responded, asking him if he really ment it. This brought him back to when she asked the same question as to if he would do this with her in the first place. He replied useing similar verbage to what he had used before, but no the same, saying "I would be more then glad to go to your home with you."

She then brought us the logistics of the matter being that it wasn't all her decision. It would be for if he would go to the pack. But whether he would join or not was someone elses call. Howl didn't know what her alpha was like, or if they would be accepting of their relationship or Heartha's pregnancy. "Whatever you think is best. We can let them know or keep it secret. You would know better then I would... All I know is that I want to go with you... in some shape or form."
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha pushed back a sob. She had wanted pups, but there was another thing she had wanted, one thing that she had never thought of since Alder. Love. The love of a mate. And these words made her as happy as she could ever be. 

"Howl..." She could find no other words. Howl continued. If they kept it a secret...yes, it could work...or could it? It was a risk, but could she also risk them being banished because she went against her alpha on waiting? She had asked Howl enough, she could not ask anymore of him. "We...we make it secret." She turned to the lake. "The lake will help us remove the scent."
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Apart from what she was saying, Howl could hear her make faint noises. Without being able to see her fully he couldn't read her emotions or expressions. They had been talking for a short while now and Howl wondered it they were still tied. Neither of them had moved which would have helped the process. He leaned forward gently, making sure that if they were still tied he wouldn't hurt her in the process. He pulled away and the pair separated. Howl then turned to stand my by her side brushing against her. 

She decided it should be a secret, something Howl wouldn't question until he knew the alpha well enough himself. She also suggested that they go for a swim to clean any excess scent of eachother off. It was getting to be late afternoon and the sun was starting to fall. If this had to be a secret Howl thought that this would be the last night they would have together for awhile. Seeing a pair of wolves sleeping together would be rather obvious that their was some sort of realationship between the two. 

"Why don't we take a dip in the morning? We can have one night to ourselves before we head over to the pack. Assuming you won't get into too much trouble." He wanted this time with her, but didn't want any consequences from it.
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha felt him pull away, and sighed out of relief. She caught a glance at the side of her eyes of Howl coming by her side, and felt him brush up against her. 

She nodded. She knew that once they got back, sleeping in the same den would be a risk in the eyes of others. "Right...I would love to" she said, leaning into Howl's fur. For such a long time, she would be able to see the sunset. With a lover of her own. "You won't leave...will you?" she asked, looking forward to see his head from where she leaned on his shoulder.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He watched the sun set with her and as she rested her head on his shoulder, he rested him on her head. The oranges and reds seeped into the water matching the aspen trees around the outer parts of the lake. As they sat Howl thought of a place they could spend the night. There were no stones or caves to sleep in, but the discovery of an uprooted tree plus alittle digging could do the trick. She asked if he would leave to which he replied with a chuckle, "The lady who left me two nights in a row is wondering if I would leave her in return?" he said with a smile nuzzling her head before saying, "No. The only reason I would leave you is for the reason I'm leaving you right now... To find a place to sleep for us." he winked. He stepped away from her and headed towards the tree line looking for an uprooted tree.
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha felt her ears prick up, then fall down a bit in shame. She had never meant to leave him hanging both of those times. But she felt her face heat up at the nuzzle, seeing that he was in fact joking. She would hold Howl to that promise, the promise of never leaving. She lifted off his shoulder to allow him leave, then laid on her side as she awaited him to return. She remained there, watching as the sun sunk below the horizon.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Power play permission granted

He trotted around looking for an uprooted tree, and one that had been uprooted so deeply that the hole would be big enough for the two of them. Aspen trees were rather thin in comparison to other trees and it seemed for awhile that finding one to suit their needs was going to be easier said then done. But then he found it. A tree that had fallen with such force that it ripped up the roots that held it in place. He sniffed around for a moment making sure that nothing had claimed it as their own before, digging out the entrance and making it a bit smoother and wider around the edges. To test it out he layed down on both sides of the make shift den, seeing if their would be room for two of him, and subsequently the two of them. 

He trotted back to her and walked into the water to have the gentle current take the dirt off his paws. Stepping out of the water and shaking it off along with the little bit of dirt that had fallen onto his back. He nodded his head to her and stated "It's already for us ma'lady." he raised his head and walked with her to the make shift den site.

Once there Howl nodded his head to her, for her to go in first. She did and once she layed down, Howl came around her to spoon her from behind. The two exchanged gentle cuddles from time to time, but they both faded off to sleep until morning.