Otter Creek WHERE IS MY BABY
Hell Is Empty And All The Devils Are Here
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Silver ears heard Potema's call ring out from the borders of the territory and instantly the Tyro's head turned to face in the woman's direction, but it was the distress within her tone that swiftly stirred the brute into movement more than anything. And without any further thought, Van's socked paws were carrying him toward the borders, his pace gradually quickening with each step as he silently weaved through the tall, darkened trees of the forest. And as he ran, his mind began to whirl in thought. But there was only one question he found himself asking. What was troubling her so?

Before long, bright sapphire eyes fell upon the sight of Potema, though as he observed more closely the Tyro noticed two other wolves had already gathered about her - having answered her call before him. Still, he silently approached regardless, his ivory socked paws slowing in pace as they continued to guide him toward the group. Quietly, Vandal moved into the small gathering, his tail swaying low behind him as his ears flicked back against his head, gradually coming to a halt to one side of the white woman, his cold eyes peering to the nightly colored male as he spoke, asking the same question that he also sought the answer to.
Messages In This Thread
WHERE IS MY BABY - by Potema - May 13, 2017, 03:42 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Cicero - May 18, 2017, 05:52 AM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Damien - May 21, 2017, 12:37 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Vandal - May 21, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Potema - May 24, 2017, 01:06 AM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Cicero - May 24, 2017, 01:47 AM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Damien - May 30, 2017, 12:04 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Vandal - June 10, 2017, 12:19 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Potema - June 26, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Vaati - June 26, 2017, 09:57 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY BABY - by Cicero - July 07, 2017, 03:20 AM