Stone Circle crawling underneath my skin
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
it has been almost two months since the girl had attacked her. three weeks, since she had learned of her father's passing. her physical injuries had healed completely, now, she scars crisscrossing her face fading into her fur, for the most part, yet a few across her muzzle and tearing across one of her optics stood out, jarring and ragged.

her mental state had been precarious, defined by falling into deep rifts and down dangerous slopes, plateaus and the odd, rare moment of happiness. she was exhausted, mentally, of all the beating her growing mind had taken. so much of what she loved had been taken from her, the largest of it having been the death of Steady. somehow, Easthollow didn't feel the same, full of ghosts as it now was. packmates she hlaf-knew, only Valette and Nikai the ones she felt close too. Calloon had her accept her deformities, Sunny had her gain some solace in their simple friendship. 

But recently, she found herself wondering about the band of travellers, the ones that had taken her in, offered her protection and shelter and food, and asked nothing in return. she thought too of the face of Rannoch, and the unusual feeling that accompanied him; of the girl Rose who knew of healing and all the others beside. Now that she had moved past the physical pain, and the pain of her father's passing pained her less daily, she considered the group much more often, and what it might be like to find them again. 
[ooc]maybe @Nikai?[/ooc[
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
I hope you don't mind me :)

Phiipa had been thinking a lot lately about the pups that Steady had left behind. Nikai and Keoni, if she remembered correctly. She'd met them once or twice over her time at Easthollow, but never had a genuine conversation with either. She figured now was as good a time as ever, to get to know them, and offer her friendship. She left her den today in search of one of them, hoping to introduce herself at the least. It didn't take her long to pick up of the scent of the girl, and after she'd caught on to it, she tracked it with ease.

When she saw the pup, she hung back, not wanting to startle her. She chuffed, her head hung lower to show that she meant no harm.

529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
The itch of wanderlust had plagued Nikai for a while now, but he hadn't given in to it other than exploring the meadow just outside of the Stone Circle because he felt he needed to be there for his family. He wanted to explore the world, even despite Keoni getting hurt, but right now it just didn't seem to be in the stars for him. Valette needed his support, and so did Keoni — he couldn't just leave them now, but some day, he hoped things'd be stable enough so that he could spread his wings and follow the itch in his paws to the world outside.

Nikai didn't notice the other pack mate at first as he approached Keoni, a soft wag in his tail at the sight of his sister. He'd grown used to her wounds as they had faded into scars and no longer found it disturbing to look at her; this was Keoni, now. He let out a soft, purring whine as he approached and headbumped her shoulder tenderly and lovingly.
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
she settled further into the plump bed of moss, sighing. if there was one thing good about this, it was spring, and what was slowly turning to summer. she had few memories of autumn, and this season was the first comfortable one she had experienced. a chuff had her twist, twinge of nervousness having her eye the woman with slight unease. but there was a familiarity there, though she could not quite pin to who. familiar footsteps and scent had her relax, however, and turn to greet her brother as he did so affectionately. she rose, giving a happy little wiggle, and nipping at his shoulder in the same tender affection. 

now that he was here, the stranger did not seem formidable in the least, and she visibly relaxed, offering a hollow chuff in return, gaze glinting in a friendly manner as she stood beside her brother, at ease completely his prescence. there was a hint of stoicism in her stance, yet no hostility towards the packamte.
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
It wasn't long before Phiipa and the small grey female were joined by another pup, a midnight boy with snow dashing his muzzle. Or were they just freckles? He nuzzled the other pup, and Phiipa couldn't help but smile. She had always loved pups. She hoped that one day she would have some of her own, if ever she was allowed. The two pups turned back to her, and the girl chuffed back at Phiipa, it was a hollow sound though her other mannerism's were friendly. 

Hello, I'm Phiipa. I don't think we've met, which I believe is my fault. It's very nice to meet you. She said, polite as ever, with a dip of her head.

529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
They turned to the third pack mate then as she spoke, Keoni offering her a chuff and Nikai noticing her for the first time then. He hid any surprise he might've felt and looked at her with a friendly disposition. She introduced herself as Phiipa, and Nikai said, "Nice to meet you. I'm Nikai... And this is my sister Keoni." It was one of the few times he pronounced her name as it was, rather than calling her Keenie. There was a moment of hesitation before he did, afraid she might not like that he spoke for her, before he made the decision to. "Have you been here long?"