Noctisardor Bypass Motherhood pretrials
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
All Welcome 
anyone is welcome to see Cebra's whelping den!!

Illecebra knew it was close. The day she would see her children, their precious faces and get to nuzzle their soft baby fur. Her sides and belly were expanded to their fullest extent, her walk was now a slow waddle, and she peed about 5 times every two hours. Her body was sorry and crampy, and her teats hung low filling with milk.

Today she Rose from the nursery den and paces around. She needed to make a whelping den, it needed to be made now and kept tidy for her and her babies. She walked away with some difficulty and went into the trees by the meadow. She searched for hours before finding it, an abandoned deer den in the side of a hill. She dug at it and slipped inside the narrow opening crawling inside until it opened up into a small but satisfactory little cave like room. 

She smiled and marked the entrance, claiming it as her whelping den and warning away any prey and predators. She then crawled back out and howled for @Mawk so he would know where it was.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk rose from where he lay inside the Medio den the moment he heard the call. Lately he had tried to respond to his mates calls every time he heard one (which he had been doing anyway, or trying to do) and checking on her even more often. When he arrived, the wolfdog smiled. "See you've found a den." He stuck his head inside, already liking it. "Looks pretty comfortable in there," he added, turning to meet Cebra's eyes. Her eyes never failed to amaze him, but neither did she - she never did. She was beautiful. He held her gaze with such a passion - he cared so much for her. He had never expected to feel like this for someone.

"I love it," he spoke again, finally breaking the spell by looking at the den once more. He added his own mark, then, and looked out at the horizon. "So this is it, then? This is where we'll be raising them?" He closed his eyes as a cool breeze swept passed, then turned his head to look at his wife again.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra smiled at how quickly Mawk arrived, and sat eagerly waiting for him to check out the den. When he did she felt her tail wagging from his approval and smiled brightly "yeah, it's alot bigger than it looks. Once you squeeze through the opening it opens up into a den room." She said proud of her find.

She met his eyes and felt her grin soften into a warm and loving smile, seeing the pure love in his gaze. He made her feel special, he made her feel like the most important woman in the world. When he looked away back at the den and asked if this was the place, she nodded decisively "It's safe. It's close to a small stream where I can get up to drink from, and it's also easy to get to if I need help from anyone in the pack" she explaines her reasons for picking the den besides the room inside.
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Cry silently gaited through the Bypass, his pelt a passing shadow through the near tight tangles of trees. His arrival had been the most well timed when it came to bringing Leila, but he hadn't introduced her yet. It was not time. Almost, but he would have to retrieve her and earn the ivoria's grace.
Until then, he would acquaint himself with the two that the girl would be needed for.

The void sheathed male eventually sniffed out the two mates, their scents near a singularity as it was intertwined enough to almost be considered a single wolf. Through the thickets he walked, quiet and undistrubing to the natural ambiance of the life around him. Withn such was the voices of the two and the increase of pungency of the scent.
Pregnancy was soon, it seemed.

Stepping from the pass of trees and withing respectable distance from the den, he made his presence known through just, well, being there. Upon being gazed at, he began in the quiet tones that were his own.

"Hello."

Figuring it would be adequate to introduce himself and not be a omen, he added to the greeting.

"I am Cry, the newest of the Bypass residence. I have a healer and caretaker who will not mind assisting you in rearing your children once she gets within the pack. I just thought to inform you."

Glacials stayed to the two as he awaited a response.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk shuffled closer to his mate, sitting beside her and placing a loving lick on her neck. "Aye. I'll never be too far, either, so I guess we're all set." He smiled, then turned his head as a dark wolf approached. Amber eyes met the icy orbs of the male, and Mawk rose. His tail raised too, asserting dominance, but the stranger introduced himself and the wolfdog relaxed slightly. He sat again, watching Cry. "Welcome ta the Bypass, then, Cry. Name's Mawk," He waited for his mate to introduce herself before continuing. He was wary of the male, of course, but that was natural. He kept a close eye on him though, but decided that he did not think this one would be any trouble. That did not seem to be the case, not yet, anyway.

"Really? That sounds awesome, but we'd love ta meet this wolf if she gets in ta the Bypass before we ask for her help. I'm sure you understand - allowing a stranger near ma wife and children is not something I'm completely comfortable with, but I'm sure she's nice. We just have ta meet her first." He gave a small smile, flicking his ears. He pressed slightly closer to Cebra, holding her gaze for a moment before his eyes met the stranger's again.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra was about to reply when an unfamiliar male approached them, and her lips instinctively curled up. Once he introduced himself she slowly let her guard down and even offered a slight smile. "Welcome Cry, I am Illecebra, or just Cebra." She introduced herself politely.

Mawk went on to state that he wasn't comfortable allowing any strangers near her and the babies, and while she could completely see it was logical the instant mood swings kicked in. "I can handle myself. I would like to meet her, the pack could use a midwife right now especially since both me and Noor are pregnant." She cast Mawk an aggravated look and flicked her ears.

She stood up and gave a small wag if her tail "if you both can help, I need to get soft bedding. Moss,grass,leaves,feathers,and maybe some soft fur as well. I can get moss and grass, could you search for the other stuff?" She asked trying to brighten the mood again. What was up with these mood swings? It was awful how quickly she could snap at Mawk or just about anyone else.
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Cry cast an aud to Mawk, who promptly introduced himself. Not after his choice of too flagging his banner that told Cry who was above who when it came to order here. Cry would not have claimed to be higher than the male regardless, as he was with child, as was his mate. Naturally, pregnate dams and siring males who were permanently bonded held highest rank over singular wolves, as they were usually the ones who led the pack. This was a confusing thing within the Bypass however, as Cry knew these two to not be the Alphas. For them to be allowed mates made Cry wonder exactly how hard they had earned the hellion's favor. He did not respond to the raised position of his superior, rather chosing to sit on the crisp blades of overhanging grasses. Ranking meant nothing to him, as he simply needed to know who the Alpha was. Ranking was earned in his eyes, and until he got a better understanding of who these two were to him, and what they did to pull weight within the pack, only then would he weigh their level of importance to him.

But he would not allow himself the pleasure of ridding the pack of wolves he thought were unnecessary, as these to weren't. They would be providing the next generation of soldiers for this pack. That in itself, was enough. Perhaps this woman was a surrogate mother for the Alphess. He would fully understand if she was, as it would be fair for the woman to want her body in prime shape in order to properly lead a pack. To be held back by watching little ones would only hinder her, and reduce her grasp on the pack. Especially if she was...alone.

The mother stepped from the tomb of the den, swollen with the bloom of motherhood. Round she was, and Cry gave look over her, scanning to make sure there were no deficiencies or visible parasites that would result in deformed children or a threat on her life. With nothing found, Cry raised a brow at her temper, directed at her mate.

Cry hadn't meant to ignore the words of the male, but it managed to happen. Of course he wouldn't let a tranger, especially a new one, near the unborn pups, or the wolfess that harbored them. It was just foolish. And just looking upon him, one could see the assassin was not anything in the spectrum of such, but it seemed the male had to establish his lack of noticing. Along with a meaningless rank. So rather than say anything that would be considered rude, he simply said, "It is progress, meeting the both of you."

The wolfess began her speaking again, asking for assistance between both he and the pale healer he had taken hostage. A dip of his dark crown ensured the words he spoke.

"It will be done, immediately."

Tipping his stoic face back to the pair, he inquired politely, "Is there anything else either of you require?"
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
I have permission to skip Mawk! Sorry for the shitty phone post!feel free to archive on your next post cry!

Cebra seemed satisfied with the response from Cry, and offered a friendly smile. The request for help had been accepted, and that was good enough for her. Shifting her position as a cramp hit her, she kept the wince hidden From her face. "Actually. When the birthing gets closer would you mind...helping guard me? There is a woman who is targeting the pack, she attacked me and almost killed me. I am frightened she'll return" she asked hesitantly,her ears flattening to press against her head.

It wasn't that she thought Mawk couldn't handle it himself, it was just she wanted all the protection she could get. She knew how much danger there was now for everyone on Ganador much less a nursing mother and her pups.