Noctisardor Bypass Motherhood pretrials
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra was about to reply when an unfamiliar male approached them, and her lips instinctively curled up. Once he introduced himself she slowly let her guard down and even offered a slight smile. "Welcome Cry, I am Illecebra, or just Cebra." She introduced herself politely.

Mawk went on to state that he wasn't comfortable allowing any strangers near her and the babies, and while she could completely see it was logical the instant mood swings kicked in. "I can handle myself. I would like to meet her, the pack could use a midwife right now especially since both me and Noor are pregnant." She cast Mawk an aggravated look and flicked her ears.

She stood up and gave a small wag if her tail "if you both can help, I need to get soft bedding. Moss,grass,leaves,feathers,and maybe some soft fur as well. I can get moss and grass, could you search for the other stuff?" She asked trying to brighten the mood again. What was up with these mood swings? It was awful how quickly she could snap at Mawk or just about anyone else.
Messages In This Thread
Motherhood pretrials - by Illecebra - May 14, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: Motherhood pretrials - by Mawk - May 15, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: Motherhood pretrials - by Illecebra - May 15, 2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Motherhood pretrials - by Cry - May 16, 2017, 04:23 AM
RE: Motherhood pretrials - by Mawk - May 19, 2017, 02:22 PM
RE: Motherhood pretrials - by Illecebra - May 20, 2017, 06:19 PM
RE: Motherhood pretrials - by Cry - May 21, 2017, 01:04 AM
RE: Motherhood pretrials - by Illecebra - June 24, 2017, 08:42 PM