Bramblepoint I think you pissed off my sandwich.
you feed it all your woes; the ghostly garden grows
120 Posts
Ooc —
She needed more guidance, and Kavos was an easy sell when food was involved.

His tail whipped back and forth, and he turned to repeat his exact move from before. The same stag startled and jerked back again, making his opponent temporarily helpless while Kavos dodged back. He trained his body towards the weak point, but did not go for it, waiting again for another opportunity to repeat the move— make sure she knew his intent. The second time he created the opening, Kavos dared to dive back in immediately, tearing forward like he had hell on his heels, mouth wide and hungry as he tried to take advantage himself— but he was a beat behind the horned beast's recovery, and Kavos became temporarily entangled in its legs as the two struggled to be free of the one another.

Kavos had learned the hard way, on his own, what it meant to hunt deer. And though he recalled no pain from the worst of his experiences, he only knew that he didn't like the fact he hadn't been able to see straight for a day or so after being clipped in the head by one of their harsh feet.

He broke free of their legs and gave them a wide girth so that he might watch them again. The two bucks were hopelessly tired, limbs quaking and knees buckling under the weight of each other's exhaustion. Kavos was just getting lively. His tongue lolled and he stood on his toes, ears as tall as they could stand as he waited for the deer to become more vulnerable again. He couldn't feel much, but he could feel his heart pumping when he hunted, and it was the only feeling he clung to these days. The only thing that assured him that he lived.

The weaker buck bowed again, and Kavos snapped his head towards the girl, his golden eyes fired up. Would she know to do as he'd done before, and to stay out of the way of their legs? Would he need to repeat it again?— not that he minded. They more they did it, the more they would tire out the deer. But he was eager to end one of them as fast as he could, perhaps now just wanting to show off what he thought he could achieve... with a little help. He didn't know he was grinning when he turned away from her, crouching as he readied himself to dart forward again, with or without her teeth to assist.
Messages In This Thread
I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 14, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 16, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 17, 2017, 10:19 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 17, 2017, 11:11 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 17, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 17, 2017, 02:59 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 18, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 18, 2017, 10:12 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 18, 2017, 10:36 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 18, 2017, 12:40 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 18, 2017, 01:34 PM