Redhawk Caldera Let's not fight
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian watched his daughter and in that moment he realized he had been wrong. The girl seemed more upset than mad at him. He tipped his head gently seeing her so sad. Her ears flopped back as well when she spoke. Mato made it clear that he still wanted to visit them and saw them as his family. "Oh Nova," he spoke softly and then settled next to her so she could snuggle against him for comfort if she needed to.

"I miss him too, terribly," he spoke to her. "I didn't want to let him go, Sweety. I really didn't but if I would have forbidden him to go he would only resent me or perhaps his whole family. I didn't want that," he explained and reached to Nova to give her a comforting lick. "Mato didn't leave because he didn't want to be with you and your siblings. He left because he wanted to learn more from the world and learn the culture of other wolf packs. Perhaps you would want that too, one day. It wouldn't mean that you would forget about us, right?," he explained. "I think he will come looking for us and otherwise, we can always go look for him. Tell him that we miss him."
Messages In This Thread
Let's not fight - by Sebastian - May 15, 2017, 04:48 PM
RE: Let's not fight - by Nova - May 15, 2017, 08:45 PM
RE: Let's not fight - by Sebastian - May 17, 2017, 05:04 AM
RE: Let's not fight - by Nova - May 17, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: Let's not fight - by Sebastian - May 19, 2017, 07:55 AM