Cerulean Cape Time Does Fly
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Private 
IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! @Thuringwethil here we go!!!!

Dull grey watched the grey water sweeping the sands, cleaning the earth with the sensual swaying. The ocean embraced the solid land, it was mesmerizing. So much so that Shalon couldn’t tear her grey eyes away. The normalcy of the oceans act made the she-wolf yearn for the normalcy she had once possessed in this cursed land. This yearning only forced her rage to the surface. Her disappointment in herself, and remembrance of her own failings pitting themselves in her heart. She had once found hope in this land that she now returned to, the Teekon Wilds. When she had left this place months ago she had thought it would be the last time she saw it, and yet something had brought her back. She hadn’t wished to leave the water, as it had been her guide since she left.

With a sigh Shalon looked away from the water, cutting off her memories and squishing her anger deep within her. She wasn’t the naive girl she had been before her original venturing into the Wilds. She knew of the most basic pack rules, as such she had avoided the packs that lived within the Wilds. With the green of the forest on her right and the blue of the ocean on her left Shalon was truly at a loss of what to do. Why had she returned? Why had she bothered? Even the fae herself couldn’t answer those questions. She lowered herself to the ground, confused and angry, not wishing to see her surroundings anylonger she closed her eyes, and waited. Waited for an answer to her questions, waited for something to change, something to make her life more meaningful.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
PPing Tir with permission. She may or may not join/cameo!

It has been several weeks since she felt the twang of her ribs when she turns the wrong way. She hasn’t done anything too strenuous other than short sprints around the borders. All training had been put on hold, which she doesn’t mind—there is plenty on her plate—but she can feel the stiffness growing in her joints. There has been no success in locating Akantha and Thuringwethil eventually wipes her hands of it, leaving the woman and her child a place to sleep in their time of need but only briefly.

Beyond that, Thuringwethil swings by @Tirgatao on her way out, leaving @Eske behind for the day, and eventually gets the reluctant advisor back out on her feet and over the borders. “This time, I can fall into the ocean,” she jokes with the woman as they pass the set of cliffs beyond the sound that eventually leads to the cape. It is farther than she intends to go but she has come this far, it is a nice reprieve from the stress at home while everything remains in stalemate. The sight of another, however, catches her attention, and she glances to her companion as both of their walking slows to a stop instead of approaching what is in their pathway.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon turned her head slightly, a new scent catching on the wind. Her silver orbs find two canids. She can't be sure of their demeanour, of the greeting she might receive if she approaches further. They have stopped perhaps for a specific reason, she was positive she hadn't crossed any territorial markings. Making her decision to introduce herself, Shalon took slow steps toward the two wolves, making sure they wouldn't see her as a threat. The sand shifted under her paws, and she continued forward. She dipped her head in greeting as she got closer, she didn't speak, rather waited to see what their reaction woud present.
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It is not long before they are noticed. The posture of the other wolf changes noticeably from a distance and Thuringwethil glances at Tirgatao once. Her tail hovers high, but not fully arched over her back, and her head remains square between her shoulders. With a guard, she finds it easier to keep in such a form they are not in the safety of Drageda’s borders. The stranger ahead is the only wolf in the area as far as she can see (stretches down the coast either way) and there is nothing abnormal in the air. She flickers her ears forward as the other finally gets close enough to greet them.

Thuringwethil takes a few steps forward to close the distance, and so Tirgatao can fade into the background easily. “Hello,” she finally greets, albeit stiffly.
Trigedasleng · Common
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
"Hello." Shalon responded in kind, her words jarring and withholding. Even though her demanour would spell reservered, her gaze twinkled with curiosity. Who are these wolves? Do they live in the area? Most probably, they both had a distincally similar scent. The salty air carried between them, perhaps they lived on the sea. Shalon had yet to meet a pack that lived so close to the sea, and used it as the barrier and protection. Her mind running on a tangent, she tilted her head as she thought of the possibilities the seas could provide. "Do you live around here?" She meant it as a simple answer to her curiosity, however realized perhaps that had been to forward and invasive. Guilt swept her gaze, "I apologize, that was inappropriate."

Instead of her normal interegation that Shalon tended to use in her first meeting with another, she found that this wolf before her would perhaps no appreciate the incusitivness of her questions. The intimidating frame the woman before her carried disuaded Shalon from asking any further questions, although she had a feeling that this woman had a harder shell and a kinder heart. Clearing her throat she took a different approach, "I am called Shalon."
Shalon's Pawprints 
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The woman responds the same but she does not speak again, waiting for the other to give her a clue what her intentions are. Even though she seems lax on the outside, she still stands in front of a stranger. Tirgatao has her back if she needs anything but she does not have the safety of her claim readily available. There are no other wolves between them or in the distance, she reminds herself, but the woman quickly becomes invasive no matter how soon she apologizes. Her ears twitch upon her head and fall back for a moment, swiftly erecting again to try and start over.

“I am Thuringwethil. This is Tirgatao,” she introduces though she finds a need to reserve any further information. Her posture, no matter how strained, remains stiff. “We are traveling,” she vaguely explains. One brow lifts curiously. “What of you?”
Trigedasleng · Common
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon gave a nod to them both as the woman, Thuringwethil, introduce the two before her. Traveling. "We are all traveling at some point or another are we not. I prefer the term wandering, as I have yet to find a desitination in mind." A small yet saddening smile swept the fae's maw. "I am here for the moment, the sea has been my guide for sometime now. The seagulls my only companions, and the waves my only confidant." As if to prove her point Shalon took a moment to hear the crashing water, and take a breath of salty air. She hadn't revealed much, only attempting to make meaning less conversation. She wished to know more of Thuringwethil and Tirgatao, it wasn't everday that you met another on neutral ground, and an even rare occasion that the other might want to speak.

Shalon's silver gaze could see the stiff posture of this woman, it was hard no to notice. Shalon prided herself on her ability to read others, at this moment though she tried to ignore it. She knew she had overstepped, and hoped it might be forgotten in time, the multi-hued woman had no intention of prying for more information. She had forgotten the lessons once learned in the Teekon Wilds, she realized that now, and would have to work on them later.
Shalon's Pawprints 
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil can only assume the woman is coming from the south. There is not a pack that way for miles. They are too close to Drageda for her to miss it and the break would have put a damper on travel. Her ears swivel forward and she nods. She had not traveled with the ocean at her side before coming to the cliffs, having moved in land once Seageda had fallen. But it is to the sea she has always returned and there seems to be a similar connection in the woman in front of her.

“You will run into a pack if you continue north from here,” she comments idly though she makes no indication of her ties for the moment. The other doesn’t have much of a destination in mind but she should still be wary of the way she goes.
Trigedasleng · Common
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
A slight tilt of her head indicated her acknowledgment of the impending pack territories. She wasn't sure if these two had hailed from said pack or were perhaps returning home from greeting them, or perhaps they had unwitingly stumbled upon them. Was it a warning or weariness or just a friendly reminder? Shalon couldn't be sure although she had her suspicions, the scent of salt stuck to these wolves, leading her to think that they indeed came from the pack Thuringwethil had mentioned. Instead of acting on her thoughts she simply dipped her head in affirmation, and gave a small smile in thanks. "I will be sure to avoid it, it has been sometime since I happened upon pack territory. I wouldn't want to get to close." Although she was curious, "They live along the water?" She mostly mused to herself, enjoying the idea of living along the salty sea she had become fond of. What a weird concept for one such as herself, born on a mountainside and now turned up at the sea. "Perhaps my time at the whim of the seas has come to an end, and my path no leads inward." Shalon shruged, looking out mournfully at the waters edge. Returning to the woods wasn't at the top of Shalon's to do list, however. Perhaps she would venture back the way she had come. She wasn't sure where her paws would take her.
Shalon's Pawprints 
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The woman seems to understand the dangers ahead, even if there is no real correlation between herself and the aforementioned aside from timing and location. She glances back to Tirgatao for a moment but returns to her present company when she speaks of her ocean journey coming to an end. “Perhaps it has,” she says though her own beliefs lead them back to the sea originally. “But I guess it depends on what you’re ultimately searching for. And if you don’t know,” she adds with an indifferent shrug but her eyebrow quirks for interest anyway.
Trigedasleng · Common
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon smiled softly with a small nod, "I'm afraid I rarely know what this life will bring me, most of the time if travel with the unknown." The dark female before her was indeed interesting, it almost seemed a shame to leave, however Shalon had no intention of interupting the two stranger's travels. "I believe that one must simply roll with the waves when it come to life. And so have nothing to search for, and no where to be." She laughed at herself, "Perhaps one day I can happen upon a new life, however for now, I'll stick with my wanderings." Another nod, just for reaffirmation. "I suppose I should let you continue on your journey, Thuringwethil and Tirgatao. Safe travels." Shalon dipped her head in goodbye, before turning inland. She had no intention of interfering with the pack ahead. What was the point in finding trouble for yourself. Although she was definietly interested in the strange female, Thuringwethil. Shalon hoped they might meet again.
Shalon's Pawprints