Cerulean Cape Time Does Fly
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
"Hello." Shalon responded in kind, her words jarring and withholding. Even though her demanour would spell reservered, her gaze twinkled with curiosity. Who are these wolves? Do they live in the area? Most probably, they both had a distincally similar scent. The salty air carried between them, perhaps they lived on the sea. Shalon had yet to meet a pack that lived so close to the sea, and used it as the barrier and protection. Her mind running on a tangent, she tilted her head as she thought of the possibilities the seas could provide. "Do you live around here?" She meant it as a simple answer to her curiosity, however realized perhaps that had been to forward and invasive. Guilt swept her gaze, "I apologize, that was inappropriate."

Instead of her normal interegation that Shalon tended to use in her first meeting with another, she found that this wolf before her would perhaps no appreciate the incusitivness of her questions. The intimidating frame the woman before her carried disuaded Shalon from asking any further questions, although she had a feeling that this woman had a harder shell and a kinder heart. Clearing her throat she took a different approach, "I am called Shalon."
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Time Does Fly - by Shalon - May 16, 2017, 08:32 PM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Antumbra - May 21, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Shalon - May 25, 2017, 01:14 PM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Antumbra - May 27, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Shalon - May 28, 2017, 02:28 PM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 10:24 AM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Shalon - June 12, 2017, 09:43 PM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Antumbra - June 18, 2017, 11:22 AM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Shalon - June 18, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Antumbra - June 21, 2017, 02:36 PM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Shalon - June 30, 2017, 09:28 AM