Cerulean Cape Time Does Fly
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon gave a nod to them both as the woman, Thuringwethil, introduce the two before her. Traveling. "We are all traveling at some point or another are we not. I prefer the term wandering, as I have yet to find a desitination in mind." A small yet saddening smile swept the fae's maw. "I am here for the moment, the sea has been my guide for sometime now. The seagulls my only companions, and the waves my only confidant." As if to prove her point Shalon took a moment to hear the crashing water, and take a breath of salty air. She hadn't revealed much, only attempting to make meaning less conversation. She wished to know more of Thuringwethil and Tirgatao, it wasn't everday that you met another on neutral ground, and an even rare occasion that the other might want to speak.

Shalon's silver gaze could see the stiff posture of this woman, it was hard no to notice. Shalon prided herself on her ability to read others, at this moment though she tried to ignore it. She knew she had overstepped, and hoped it might be forgotten in time, the multi-hued woman had no intention of prying for more information. She had forgotten the lessons once learned in the Teekon Wilds, she realized that now, and would have to work on them later.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Time Does Fly - by Shalon - May 16, 2017, 08:32 PM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Antumbra - May 21, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Shalon - May 25, 2017, 01:14 PM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Antumbra - May 27, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Shalon - May 28, 2017, 02:28 PM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 10:24 AM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Shalon - June 12, 2017, 09:43 PM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Antumbra - June 18, 2017, 11:22 AM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Shalon - June 18, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Antumbra - June 21, 2017, 02:36 PM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Shalon - June 30, 2017, 09:28 AM