Noctisardor Bypass Just a young gun, with a quick fuse
But...But I trusted you...
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
Leila returned the smile, also elated to know the pack was in good standing. She wasn't used to such a laid back pack, one not based off of an authoritarian rulership, and if honest, she really liked it here. The fact that Mark and Cebra were allowed to have their own litter, now that was astonishing. It only showed how gracious Gwen was. That warmed Leila's heart, knowing she was a member of the pack headed by someone so sweet.

"I don't think I've met them, but I've smelled their scents from the den. I'm so glad they're there for eachother. Too often mating happens, only for one to be alone with the aftermath."

Leila listened to the bit about the blizard, and the patched fae's ears lowered in their tiny smidge of memory. "I'm sorry that oout of all things a blizzard tried to take you guys down. I can definitely understand how that would lead to some concern."

Leila brightened up a bit, but her modesty and humility, she almost refused the piece of rabbit, firstly her rule of leaving the meal to the one who caught it being embedded in her, along with the fact that Cry made sure she had eaten. But she didn't want to be rude, so she gently took the warm and fresh meal. "Thank you," she softly replied to the gesture of good faith.

"Well, I was a pup when my family were pretty well off in their raising us. I had some siblings, can't really remember how many, the memory of that bit was foggy. I was a little thing, a fluffball yet, but tiny. One day, mom and dad told me I couldn't go exploring, but I had the biggest urge to go see the outside world. I know it was bad as a pup to do this, but something just told me I had to go see it. "

Taking a bit of the rabbit in her mouth, she nippled a piece, and resumed her tale.

"I didn't know a storm was on it's way, nor did I know it would lead to a flash flood. I just remember the large Wet coming and I held onto a log for dear life until it was over. I went back home then, but saw my family hadn't made it. Seems it runs in our blood to not be able to swim, and it was shown that night. Thank the stars for that log, or else I would have been floating in that puddle with my sibblings and my parents."

Eating another piece, after she swallowed, she continued.

"I was found by a Roman Wolf named Shadow, who taught me a bit of fighting and how to speak proper Common as a way to combat the natural language me and my familia grew up with. Now, I only remember little specks of what it was, and as evident, it comes out every now and then. Nada major, but it happens. Paarthanax, his mate was a beautiful exotic woman, and she taught me the likeness of a lady. I clung to her lessons more than those of Shadow, as he was trying to mold me into a fighter, but I just wasn't rought enough to pull it off. Paar showed me elegance, suave ways of living that would earn me a mate, and give me a family. I loved them both, regardless."

She ripped off the rest of the rabbit haunch, and finished the meal, then slung the bone out to the pond, giving the fih in there something to eat.

Minty eyes stayed on the pond as she finihed up her story.

"I was abandoned by them, left behind, whatever, but I still love them, no matter whether they left me or not. I'll see them agan, oneday, I'm sure of it. But after that, I just left the land, which ironically enough was this very same bypass, and I made my way towards the snow. I love snow. It was there that Cry had found me. He's a good guy, I'm sure of it. But he brought me back, and here I am."

Turning back to the woman, the soft hearted fae responded to the question, truthful in all her words.  "No, I just met him the day he found me on the mountain. He's travelled with me and kept me safe as he brough me back her. Very protective, I've noticed. I think he might also be related to someone I was associated with a nice while ago, but I dunno. I highly doubt there's more than one 'Cry' in Teekon, though." she admitted with a little giggle.
Messages In This Thread
Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - May 17, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Leila - May 17, 2017, 01:57 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - May 17, 2017, 02:11 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Leila - May 17, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - May 18, 2017, 03:44 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Leila - May 20, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - May 22, 2017, 12:04 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Leila - May 22, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - May 29, 2017, 10:37 AM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Leila - May 30, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - June 07, 2017, 11:20 AM