Noctisardor Bypass Just a young gun, with a quick fuse
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Finish up with one more post from you? Thanks for the thread! :)

"The pleasure's all mine. I've been meaning to do extra hunting, especially because the pups will be here soon." Gwen smiled, flicking her ears as she listened to the peaceful sounds around her. So simple, life often seemed, yet so complicated. Times like this she was just waiting for something to go wrong. Since the attack on Cebra, everything had been almost... still. As though something bad was brewing. But what could that be? Kelina again, perhaps, but the Empress doubted she would come near for a little while, hoping to catch them off guard. Illecebra seemed to be all healthy, despite her healing wounds, so she saw no issue there either. It was rather disturbing, she found. She didn't want to just wait for something bad to happen. She wanted to stop whatever it might be, but how could she stop something that might never occur? Something that was most likely just her overthinking things?

"Tomorrow." The white queen nodded, breaking her thoughts. "I must go now, and patrol the borders for a while. I look forward to hunting with you, Leila." Another smile graced the woman's maw, and she stood up, shaking her still thick coat. Hopefully it would thin out soon, but that was an issue with being born in a very cold place. Her fur was always thicker than most during the summer. Even so, she could already see that it was indeed thinner than it had been during the last season.

"See you then, I suppose!" She turned, leaving the area in anything but a rush. She was not busy, simply wishing to patrol and comfort herself in knowing that there was no danger, and that everything was fine. She needed something to soothe her storming mind.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - May 17, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Leila - May 17, 2017, 01:57 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - May 17, 2017, 02:11 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Leila - May 17, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - May 18, 2017, 03:44 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Leila - May 20, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - May 22, 2017, 12:04 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Leila - May 22, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - May 29, 2017, 10:37 AM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Leila - May 30, 2017, 01:10 PM