Stone Circle Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Krypton listened intensively to the pair as they explained what they knew of this threat. She noted Sunny with a nod but paid more attention to day and dawn.

"What they said," she said in response to his question before shutting her mouth and listening. As one of the mercenaries here, krypton needed to make sure she alerted valette and dejected, as well as heightened her border checks. She didn't want to find this wolf, nor fight her alone. Krypton had had enough of her fights.

as the conversation drew to an end, the burly woman nodded her head towards the two and parted her lips. "I'll tighten my border checks, make them more frequent as well as alert the others. I don't want them wandering out without knowing how to protect themselves" she said lightly, casting her gaze towards the stone circle just for a bit.

"I'm sad to say I'm relieved they are interested in our neighbors, but better that it's their problem and not ours." Krypton finished off as she returned her glassy gaze towards the trio.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders - by RIP Krypton - June 20, 2017, 07:21 PM