Stone Circle Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
What had he expected? For Dawn to have changed since they last saw one another? He had hoped yes, but he didn't truly believe she would ever be the same sister he had once wanted to protect. He was honestly surprised that she thought he was so bad for going off on his own, even dad had done it. Shielding the hurt and anger from his eyes he simply shrugged and responded in an even and casual tone "Then there's nothing else I can do Dawn. I won't crawl on my belly and lick beneath your chin till you forgive me like I used to. I'm done begging. You can hate me all you want, it doesn't change the fact that I left nor does it change that I still love you" he was always the talkative one, and what he had meant to be a mere sentence turned into another speech.

Turning to face his dad he walked toward the borders until he was able to touch him, and nuzzled him softly. "I should get back and see if I can do anything to help out. Take care of yourselves" he said with a slight note of sadness and turned. He looked at Dawn once more and hesitated before shaking his head and walking away, his tail held straight out behind him. He forced himself to hold his head up high, and to not bolt into the woods. He had chosen this and he would live with the decision as long as he had to.

Sunny out. I'm unable to do bold while on mobile so forgive me for that
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders - by Sunny - June 27, 2017, 02:10 AM