Rising Sun Valley The monster was me
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Liri Kelina happens to be in RSV anyway, so we can have a thread here before Liri escapes. Little pp of Liri sleeping, hope that is okay!

The dark raven had held the pregnant one hostage for a little while now, but hadn't done all that much damage to her. Yes, she had very much wounded her leg, but she wanted to do more. And today she was angry. She didn't even care right now - just pain. She had to make someone feel pain - she had to take out all her anger on somebody. Kelina hissed something under her breath, watching the woman sleep. Her time seemed near - her pups, that was. If Kelina kept her long enough, might she make a meal out of the young? That might be nice.

She stalked closer, eyes trained on the woman's face. As she approached, the raven let out a small growl and placed her paws on Liri, dragging them down in an attempt to pain the woman and wake her up. Sure, it would be fun to just hurt her like this, but torture was the best when the victim was awake and feeling everything.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
[table width=85%][tr][td]Time passed under the amethyst eye of the demon, weeks if Liri had judged the time correctly. 

Her body grew and changed in accordance; abdomen swelling and distending outward from her body with the growth of her children, relaying her obvious pregnancy to any who lay eyes on her.

Despite this, the healer was obviously malnourished. The pale mound that was her stomach seemed oddly disproportionate to the skeletal frame the sylph had come to own under Kelina's care.

Evil had brought her scraps at times, allowing her just enough sustenance to keep the pregnant woman alive. Liri had been allowed to limp to a nearby stream under Kelina's supervision though she had not been allowed to care for her leg. 

The wound, rather wounds, on her leg were slowly healing. It would have been faster had Liri had proper care but as it was she could only be grateful, if grudgingly so, that the demon had not done more than bite her a handful of times.

That, however; had ended.

The fae woke to the claws dragging along her engorged belly, her children stirring fitfully as if they felt the pain too. Liri willed them silently to just hold on a bit longer; the young woman would die before she let them be born in Kelina's cavern. 

The healer protested weakly, dizzy as she raised her head. With purpose, she feigned a feint, falling back on her side clumsily as if too weak to remain sitting.

The weaker Kelina believed her, the better.[/table][/tr][/td]

lots of pp, let me know if I need to edit
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
You're all good!

The scarred woman tried to raise her head but was unable to for long, instead slumping back weakly. Kelina snorted, somewhat amused by the motion. The raven nipped the pregnant woman's side sharply, drawing just a little blood. It was a warning, you could say. Kelina wanted her to move - to struggle, it was more fun. But then again, there wasn't much of a problem if she didn't. The dark watcher was able to see that Liri was in pain.

And she couldn't wait to see Horosk's reaction once she told him about her... prisoner.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
There was pain but Liri could not remember a time when there had not been. At Kelina's forceful urging, the she wolf flashed her teeth for a mere second and resumed her passiveness. 

What did it matter if Evil tortured her a bit more? There was nothing that could be done for her leg, the black bitch had taken from Liri the one thing every wolf knew how to do. She would not be able to run, nor would she be able to hunt. 

The sylph had accepted this and chose to maintain her facade of utter despondency and weakness.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."