Two Rivers Isle i am she who betrays blood for a little bit of kingdom
look to your kingdoms i am coming for them all
87 Posts
Ooc —
slight pp is perfectly fine with me. :-)

[table width=85%][tr][td]
She basks in the sunlight, letting it seep through her damp fur as she stretches out languidly along the bank of the river, a picture of leisure. Though she is not so secure to let her guard completely down she does not think that she is in any danger of being attacked or approached by any; aside from he who she expects to be approached by. That is to say she does not think the likelihood of another stumbling upon her is an impossibility: she is born to these Wilds and she know they are vast and the wolves that roam them numerous; and she has only explored a small fraction of it’s territories. As a petulant child her interests were not were they were now. Her atonement with her parents has changed her …and yet it has not. She has always aspired for more. She simply lacked the means of obtaining it for herself. Lacked the means and the proper mentoring as she struggled to find herself and struggled to exist in the mighty shadow cast by another. No longer. She will cast her own shadow; one so mighty that none can breach it.

Thyri is drawn from her thoughts as the sound of heavy footfalls beckons her to attention. She rises to her paws with an elegance befitting her lithe frame in time to greet him as he closes the distance between them. She draws in his scent as fond nip lands at the her nape. They quarrel playfully for a brief moment, trading small nips for a beat before the moment vanished as he breaches the silence with the tenor of his voice as her name falls from betwixt his lips. He speaks of the Shadewood — a territory they are not at all terribly far from — informing her that it remains unclaimed. He speaks of it with idée fixe — a prepossession; she does nothing to alter his fixation with the territory. “How long will it stay untouched?” It is a rhetorical question. She does not put it past others to steal it out from beneath Grievous (though she cannot help but think that woe to he who be so bold to steal from the titan for there isn’t a moment of doubt that said beast would rue the day); she does not put it past because she would be so cunning. Not that, mind, she had any intention of taking from him. Thus far their …partnership proved useful and beneficial. Plus she thinks, there is an irrevocable admiration towards him and the seedlings of desire. For him, for power. For everything. “Show me the territory that has you so enchanted.” Thyri encourages with a beguiling simper forming upon her lips, light caramel gaze seeking his dark golden gaze.
[/td][/tr][/table]
and she speaks in a voice that sets men trembling,
with eyes painted gold and a throne built on the bones of
those who would challenge her rule
Messages In This Thread