Two Rivers Isle i am she who betrays blood for a little bit of kingdom
look to your kingdoms i am coming for them all
87 Posts
Ooc —
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The duo walk in a silence that is comfortable to Thyri, crossing towards the Shadewood. Her thoughts remain much more extant now, in his presence. It was good to plan for the future, she knows, but even the most strategic and careful of plans can be knocked off course by the smallest of actions. Unless one believed in fate as her mother did. In which case, their fates were already decided and nothing was going to change it. Thyri, for a moment ponders the concept longer than she should, silently musing over what she thought was worse: that she had the incredible power to command her own fate or that no matter what she did she would be deigned to live out what has already been decided for her by powerful deities. The deep, thunderous tenor of her companion’s voice breaks her out of her contemplations and her light, caramel gaze narrows keenly for a moment as her ear closest to him twitches as she takes in his observation and correlating inquisition.

“Many things,” Thyri replies with evanescent verity and a beguiling, reticent curl of her lips into a pretty smile. She is vague to tease but with every intention of venturing in depth. “I was first thinking of my interest in deception and infiltration,” The sylph’s salmon pink tongue draws across her jowls. “I do not know much about the many packs of the Teens and I seek to change that.” Simply standing at their borders and inquiring about information she thinks they will not be willing to give is not enough to satisfy her. She wants to know their triumphs, their grievances, their scandals. Who is loyal and who can be swayed easily by a seductive whisper in their ear.

“From there I thought about my past briefly and how it has greatly influenced my desires for the future,” She speaks openly to him, laying it all out on the table because she wants no miscommunication. Thyri is not afraid to be as straightforward and cut and dry as she needs to be in order to ensure that she is understood. “I am going to be a queen unlike any these Wilds have seen before.” If Thyri were to have her way she would surpass them all. She will outshine Freyja’s potential and she will surpass even her mother — though Thyri thinks cruelly that the moment Gyda stepped down Sleeping Dragon forgot of her because she is not memorable; she was trying to be something she wasn’t in a place where she did not belong. Not a mistake that Thryi intended to make; and though the sylph has no doubt that she could accomplish these things on her own well enough she believes that he can help her ascend to the place she desires to be and hopes that she can help him with his own aspirations, as well.
[/td][/tr][/table]
and she speaks in a voice that sets men trembling,
with eyes painted gold and a throne built on the bones of
those who would challenge her rule
Messages In This Thread