Ankyra Sound heaven gonna help me
165 Posts
Ooc —
Read Only 
foredated to May 24th
she had thought nothing of the storm when she had set out along the coast, thinking it merely a rainshower, perhaps to fade quickly as all the others did. the girl completely missed the signs that meant that this would be no ordinary rain shower, or even storm, but something bigger. it was only when she found herself in a forest, the sea hidden from sight by driving rain and the air alive with thunder and light and the heaving winds that came with a storm the size of this one, that the first inklings of fear set in. 

soon finding herself to be drenched, and her normally steady heart beating against her chest in fear of this fury, the likes of which she had never seen before, she sought shelter. she dove wildly between the quaking trees, gaze seeking some slight shelter. some small burrow called to her, and she dove into it, squirming her small form deep into the burrow. fortunately, it was empty, and as the girl manoeuvred inside the tight space, limbs squashed against her, she cursed her stupidity in all that she had done in getting herself here. she huddled into herself, quaking with cold, and decided to wait out the storm before returning home.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go