Northstar Vale i'm not usually in a limo.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
Liffey had made some good progress with mapping every inch of the territory they had claimed as their own. Today, she was wandering along the creek that stretched from one end of the valley to, presumably, the other. The morning sun made the mist around her glow with a golden pink-ish light. It was beautiful, but the young Blackthorn failed to notice as she mentally drew each curve of the water along the valley.

A shadow glided over the land in a sweeping path over Liffey's back. She paused to look skyward, spotting some sort of large bird of prey sihlouetted against the sun. She watched as it circled her twice before flying off to the East where it swung low and disappeared into the distant willows. The young wolf smiled to herself and breathed in deeply the morning air. She felt peaceful, content. Happy.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
48 Posts
Ooc — Riven
He was most comfortable in the outskirts and in the shadows, though it was not due to some blight in his character-- only that Dublin was used to feeling invisible and alone. It was strange to find himself, suddenly, amidst a pack of strangers. But it felt good to be part of a pack again; despite his angst, the desire to be part of a social group was in his blood. His somewhat lacking upbringing meant he was a bit awkward and behind, but he would learn.

No time like the present.

Dublin shifted uncomfortably when he noticed one of his pack mates up ahead in the open, head turned skyward. After a moment of watching, he chuffed quietly in hopes of gaining her attention.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
For as long as she'd been there, Liffey hadn't gotten too close to very many of her packmates. Sure, she knew them all by name and recognized all of their faces, but for many, that was about as far as it went. She kept telling herself to remedy that, but it was simply in her nature to be more interested in the natural world around her than making friends with those she shared it with.

Which was not to say she was opposed to the latter. She turned at the sound of the low note, her head tilted as she scanned the stretch of grass until she spotted the other wolf. He was a newer face to their crowd, but she knew his scent if his name didn't exactly come to her right away. "Oh hey," she said, waving her tail in a friendly manner, "I didn't see you there. I was distracted by the.. uh... big bird."

What a stupid thing to say... She should've just called it an eagle, even though she didn't know that's what it was for sure. Unless he knew and could tell her she was wrong. That would probably have been more embarassing, wouldn't it?

Maybe someday she'd get the hang of talking to strangers.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~