Northstar Vale Glowing dim as an ember
A Journey Only Just Begun
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
Private 
[table width=80%][tr][td]
@Pyro

Tryp made his way through their territory, docked tail tucked neatly between his hindquarters and ears drooping downward as per usual. He wandered with pretty much only one goal in mind; find his brother and tell him about his weird feelings for two peculiar wolves. His brother wouldn't judge - he trusted Pyro with his life, even though the second-born had abandoned him once. He would also like to invite him on a short hunt. He did not doubt the other's abilities, but now that he had been called one of the better hunters around here he was determined to share his "wisdom".[/tr][/td][/table]
Follow The Tracks I Lost Long Ago

Life has a beautiful, crazy design
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Pyro had seen beautiful places in his solo trips, lush, green paradises kissed by spring, strange chimeric lands touched by the supernatural, and vast expanses that seemed to go over the world's edge. But this, as confined and restricted as it seemed, had truly been the best of them all.

Northstar Vale reminded the young Rochester so much of home that nostalgia had filled every corner of his heart several times in the little time he'd spent with the group, and sharing the experience with his brother had only ever made it all the more enjoyable. Tryp -whose new name Pyro was finally getting used to already- held a very special place in Pyro's life, and only him did the brown boy wish to explore the world with.

Hey! shouted the boy when he thought he recognized his brother's figure across the forest, I've been looking for you, bro! he added, fixing his course to make his way down to the golden Rochester, holding a big smile and waving his joyful tail behind him. It was always an amazing event to cross paths with Tryp, for it reminded Pyro that no matter where he went he would always belong by his side.

A Journey Only Just Begun
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
His ears drooped bashfully at his brother's call, the same sunny eyes sparklingly finding his chocolate coat as he advanced. They met half-way which was, in Tryp's opinion, something very brotherly. That Pyro had been looking for him brought a smile to his face. They had the same idea. They really were related, there was no doubt about it. I-I was looking for you too... Tryp greeted rather cheerfully, nosing the air near Pyro to see just where he had been and with whom. W-why were you l-looking for me...? He asked then, head tipping to the side.
Follow The Tracks I Lost Long Ago

Life has a beautiful, crazy design
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

I... Don't know, he breathes as he realized he's suddenly forgotten why he'd come down all the way to his brother. He was sure there was a reason, completely sure... But perhaps the emotions that sparked having found his brother overwhelmed those other thoughts.

... The emotions and the feeling that there was something off about his Tryp...

Hey are you ok? he asks, changing his usually joyful tone to a more caring voice with a brotherly-support intention. You've been acting strange lately... Is there someone bothering you?? he asks curiously having noticed a few things, from the obvious and sudden change of name to the more modest stuttering. This was, despite the familiarity of him, not the charming Vassago he'd always known.