Northstar Vale I've been searching city streets
A Journey Only Just Begun
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]He had not expected to be "bothered" so far from where they had initially settled. He thought he had earned a nice afternoon away from the chaos to live out his fantasies and focus on something that truly spoke to him. He wanted to care for the wildlife of the Vale so that it would be plenty for them to live off of all year 'round. They wouldn't have to leave the vale at all if his big master plan succeeded!

The handsome voice of Rannoch sent a shiver of surprise up his spine, forcing his ears down in a bashful pose before he quickly turned his head, following the great male with wide, sunny eyes. They then went from the mess he had made, back to Rannoch and so on for a few seconds. Y-You do? W-which one is it? He asked softly, a flustered blush on his thickly-covered cheeks.

I... I was t-trying to find out what f-food the animals liked... He admitted almost guiltily. Though I'm n-not even sure what of this pile is actually u-used as food... He followed even softer, not wanting to admit that he had had a plan with plants of which he knew nothing about.[/tr][/td][/table]
Follow The Tracks I Lost Long Ago

Messages In This Thread
I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 22, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 22, 2017, 01:00 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 23, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 27, 2017, 07:11 AM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - June 03, 2017, 03:38 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - June 17, 2017, 09:11 AM