Northstar Vale I've been searching city streets
A Journey Only Just Begun
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]What the alpha had thought was mere submission from the bulky Epsilon was actually a bashful shy-away from the fact that Tryp found him to be great company. The same butterfly-tingly feeling that he had felt with Kaori tickled his stomach even now; or perhaps it was the long grass tickling his blonde belly. The truth was, even Tryp didn't know which way his bat swung.

He watched Rannoch point and nudge the pine-like structures of nature that, indeed, held the purple flowers he was talking about. He blinked a few times before quickly picking the Rosemary up and placing it somewhere separate from the pile he had found. It smells... It smells like winter... Tryp commented softly, not knowing why the mint-like smell reminded him of those grim yet interesting days.

Tryp's draped back ears perked up and down again, surprised to hear that his idea had not been bad. As Rannoch sat down next to him he felt his heart pounding. I-I don't know yet... I j-just started... He admitted, wondering who this "Rose" girl was.[/tr][/td][/table]
Follow The Tracks I Lost Long Ago

Messages In This Thread
I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 22, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 22, 2017, 01:00 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 23, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 27, 2017, 07:11 AM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - June 03, 2017, 03:38 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - June 17, 2017, 09:11 AM