Hideaway Strath yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Hemlock shivered beneath Lotte's attention, for a moment the contact distracting to a point she could not focus on the words. Lotte was a master of communication, eloquence embodied, and yet Hemlock was wasting what she said for the buzzing tingle of her skin where Lotte toyed with her was proving to much. "You could not," Hemlock said quickly, finding her tongue again after a moment too long. "You - you are both mine and there is nothing I would not do for you."  

The pair were all she had, with their children and her boy, the mismatched family that they all made up. Hemlock was fortunate to have them. "You... You only know who I am now. Not who I was before. You did not know Isley, or of her pains... And this person, your Hemlock, she is colder and cynical and.. And..."  Hemlock let out a soft huff, pressing her snout against Lotte's jaw and down to her neck. She was able to feel her heartbeat, steady and strong, and she took a few moments to just compose herself. " Sometimes I fear I am too broken." 

She blinked back the emotions unearthed, trying to just be strong - to be what Lotte saw so easily. How, Hemlock did not know. The conversation with Arturo came back to her and Hemlock felt her heart pounding in her chest, a fear rising in her. "I do not think I would find another mate... I had my Palisander - but he was unexpected, as it always is."  She did not know how to broach the subject and instead she drew back, submitting to Lotte without thinking of it. From the ground Hemlock licked her lips, eyes fixed on the earth beneath her. "Arturo had said he would consider allowing me to breed, should my season come favorably. If you are both in agreement, if all three of us were, he.. He had even considering offering to sire them if I had no partner then. I said I would talk to you, but with the trip coming to take Sirius, I have not really considered it." Once she had started to speak it came out in a rushing blurt of words, and she wondered how foolish she sounded or how rushed she had been in getting it out. "I am happy, though, as things are - I would not want to complicate matters or create tension," If Lotte was uncomfortable it was the end of the discussion, as simple as that. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen - by Hemlock - June 17, 2017, 01:49 AM
RE: yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen - by Lotte - August 05, 2017, 02:17 PM