Hideaway Strath yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Hemlock could not pin point her emotions, nor her reaction to Lotte and her touches, and it caused Hemlock to let out a nervous whine. She swallowed back the sound, eyes fluttering for a moment before she met Lotte's eyes again. "But I wish you had known her, to see her as she was - happy."  Not that Hemlock wasn't, but now - it was so reliant on the Fearghal family and Hemlock fretted she put too much pressure on them in turn. 

Shamefully her features fell, her ears drooping and her gaze on the ground. No matter if Lotte had lifted her head she did not consider it appropriate for their eyes to meet and she was as apologetic for bringing to up as she could be. It was.... Awkward, to have said it allowed when it was little more than an offer between friends but theirs was a unique dynamic. Not only with her affections for Lotte, and Arturo, and their children, but how could that dynamic work? 

"I do not know,"   Hemlock admitted lamely. "Because it is not that I would not be happy with our children - but... But then would they be our children or would it be different, with none of us -"  A soft sigh left her lips and finally she looked to Lotte again. "Or all three of ours, I just.... There are so many questions."  She felt as if it only brought up more questions and concerns and she worried she might have damaged their dynamic and desperately didn't want. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen - by Hemlock - June 23, 2017, 06:57 PM
RE: yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen - by Lotte - August 05, 2017, 02:17 PM