Hideaway Strath yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

If Lotte had bit her, had clamped down, she would have understood. She wouldn't have fought back, not only from respect for Lotte but just her affections for her. Sill, Hemlock fretted and her thoughts ran to mush, reaching out to nuzzle her face beneath Lotte's chin with a weak whine. It was easier, not seeing Lotte's face, to be truthful then. She didn't fear the way that Lotte's eyes might bore down on hers. "For.... For you." Hemlock finally forced out. Honesty was something she had promised to her Banrion - and it was not as if they could make the children themselves, but did she not wish it possible in a sense? 

"I do not want Arturo as my own, not... Not like that, it is... It is complicated. I trust him as I have trusted very few males, but... There are different emotions involved. I do not want the... The mechanical bond, and if I could skip it I would." She admitted quietly. She didn't know the words to offer her truths, they came so sporadically to her. She did not have Lotte's penchant for words. All she knew was that she desperately wanted Lotte there, involved, in some strange capacity that she did not truthfully understand. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen - by Hemlock - June 23, 2017, 08:27 PM
RE: yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen - by Lotte - August 05, 2017, 02:17 PM