Hideaway Strath yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

The question was just as cumbersome when it came from Lotte's mouth, and Hemlock let a little sigh out of her mouth as she moved minutely, impossibly closer. "We lack the complimentary parts,"  Hemlock lamented, shifting a bit so that she could sweep her tongue across Lotte's neck, and again, she pondered the emotions that Lotte gave her; she had always been able to take charge of her emotions but.... But not when it came to Lotte. "If we did, if we could - I would have wanted it to be you."  That was an honesty, she could provide that freely, but it wasn't meant to slight Arturo either. 

Emotions were complicated, fickle things. 

"Were it only so easy,"  Hemlock lamented softly before she lifted her gaze to Lotte's again. "What a sight that would be, our gaggle of children roaming and you with your harem spread across the Strath." Hemlock could tease of course, but... It wouldn't have been the worst thing in the world she imagined. Still, she could not exactly imagine that world and how it would fit with the world they already knew. It only made Hemlock wish that she had never left. She might have seen them both, known them both, before Lotte and Arturo became the Lotturo that she knew now. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen - by Hemlock - June 23, 2017, 09:23 PM
RE: yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen - by Lotte - August 05, 2017, 02:17 PM