Hideaway Strath yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

If something happened - if this had all been a mistake - if she did not have Lotte to call her own anymore, Hemlock would have been devastated. She would survive, because she has always been good at survival, but there would be another fissure in her psyche and the person that she was would shift again. She did not want that to happen. Hemlock continued slowly, her kisses spaced and near teasing without exactly meaning to be. In the realm of physical affections she and Palisander had not explored much and of the two of them, the younger woman was by far the more learned in those arts. Maybe that was why it was so easy for Hemlock to lose herself to Lotte's touches, her tense body slowly melting to the darker woman's attentions. "I would fall apart if I lost you." She breathed out, nose tracing a delicate pathway as she turned her head to supply her own gentle touches in response to Lotte's. Her stature and Lotte's soft plush made it a different game, teeth nibbling at the plush fur along her shoulders. She was at least breathing easier, Lotte's ministrations near hypnotic to her. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen - by Hemlock - June 23, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen - by Lotte - August 05, 2017, 02:17 PM