Hideaway Strath yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Some of the magic had been broken, and Hemlock longed to recover it but knew that time was her only hope. Maybe if she... If she was less of a presence, Lotte could be free to sort through her own emotions and figure out how she felt. Which the healer knew was just as much a folly as figuring out her own emotions and how her Banrion tied into them. Hemlock gave a soft whine when Lotte teased her, breathy notions against her ear only enhanced by the tickle of her tongue. Hemlock gripped the earth minutely, bracing against what she had expected to be shame - and yet she found none. 

"I cannot have you,"  Hemlock knew this. She lived and breathed this reality - and she did not imagine she could have Arturo either. This was purely a biological process, emotion was... Well. Less tied to it. "But as I said, if... If we were compatible, if we could, they would be yours. Not his." Hemlock admitted - she would have asked the bard if she could have. And that - that thought, did bring a shiver to shake the fur down her spine. Lotte covering her, claiming her - but Hemlock doubted she could ever admit that. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen - by Hemlock - July 11, 2017, 02:42 AM
RE: yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen - by Lotte - August 05, 2017, 02:17 PM