Hideaway Strath yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Oh Lotte never had to worry about that. She shook her head, nuzzling into Lotte again. She gave a soft little sigh, she could not think of wanting anyone else that she wanted other than the two of them. "You do not have to worry about that." Lotte promised, giving a little hum as she reached up to tease her tongue against Lotte's ear in turn. "I only want you - the pair of you," Still a hasty add on, truth be told, her primary thought was of Lotte but she could not ignore the allure of Arturo either. 

She stood up, lips quirking into a little smile as she took a couple steps down Lotte's side, nipping her hip. "How about we catch something?" She asked. "Show our Ceannasach his women are capable." She could only tease these words not wanting Lotte to be too upset but the distraction of a good hunt might do them both some good. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen - by Hemlock - July 25, 2017, 01:53 AM
RE: yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen - by Lotte - August 05, 2017, 02:17 PM