Greatwater Lake I'm unstoppable today
15 Posts
Ooc —
Lurking in the shadows...

...who has time for that?! Yeah, of course Slade, father, or Alpha or what ever Makaro called him now adays was wanting to recon this lone wolf for good reason but Makaro hadn't seen another wolf for what seemed like ages. When Astrid's scent crossed both Slade and Makaro the younger wolf stuck close to his Master though inching away to the rear with an ulterior motive in mind.

Flanking the lake he moved in with a whirly smirk taking sweet care not to make a sound. The cool water filling his senses as if a second coat tore through his own. It was here he got a good look at her... strange eyes reflecting in the sun as if the sky, of blue, met the earth of green in perfect union. The black of her pelt reflected the sun's rays to bring about a small shimmer of glint coloring a star back drop around those same eyes. Makaro wasn't hooked but curious all the same and couldn't help but wonder how best to proceed. Slade taught him from the time he accepted him into the gloom den that to be trusting spelt only doom as it was better to strike first and ask the important questions to the dead.

Still... Makaro was not his father...

-Yet Slade was right. This female was young and full of something that turned makaro's stomach. That mornings squirrel mutated into bile all too suddenly right as the male wolf caught the scent of what he only described as "the spirit". He saw a look of kindness and that alone was mortifying. 

Makaro washed himself to shore within spitting distance of the female treating her as if she were no concern at all. "Strange..." He commented openly as he forced the water from his pelt with a violent shake. Dribble drops of water lashed out in the direction of Astrid before he breathed a sigh and began to trot away from her completely, "Though I found something interesting." 

Today Makaro was let down... "I guessed wrong."
Messages In This Thread
I'm unstoppable today - by Nocturnal - May 23, 2017, 08:46 AM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Slade - May 24, 2017, 05:24 AM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Makaro - May 25, 2017, 04:09 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Nocturnal - May 27, 2017, 06:07 AM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Slade - May 30, 2017, 02:13 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Makaro - June 01, 2017, 06:19 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Nocturnal - June 02, 2017, 05:37 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Slade - June 03, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Makaro - June 05, 2017, 09:31 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Nocturnal - June 06, 2017, 03:02 PM