Greatwater Lake I'm unstoppable today
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
He could have misread her intentions of her claiming she had no moments of foolish decisions at her coming up, but Slade knew better. It was a fairytale for a wolf to live without error, and the Shadow Sire knew no such wolf exited. Not even Leila, the sweet and near perfect little girl he had trained in the ways of a gentle upbringing, was fully flawless. She had her downfalls, as did he. As did Makaro. So in a subtle way of backing up his newest Apprentice, he imperciptibly chided the youthful fae before him, ending the subject with a gentle but forced stroke. "Unfortunate." All youth needed their mistakes, as it was what made them realize how stupid it was to commit to the same decision repeatedly. For her to have missed this guide growing up, then she in fact, was the most misled of them, all. Makaro rather, was

"Not eye. Ear. Listening proves more worth than visuals in situations such as these. You learn more of who you are in the presence of, simply from hearing what leaves their lips. From the pitch and tone, and even the jousts of wordplay."

Slade kept his face a facade of amusement as she gave him a fair warning on the pages she held within her, informing him how unwise it was for him to attempt considering he knew what was written on the pages.

"Everyone has a story. Covers may lie, but the pages can not. I know nothing of your dam, but your sire was someone I had welcomed into Blackfeather, thus the accented connect between you and he. I claim nothing more, but certainly nothing less."

A more hinting pitch, lowered and telling, brought a truth that most troubled souls knew was etched deep in their books.

"Blood doesn't mean shit, anymore."
                                                                                       [Image: lodaup96f21.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I'm unstoppable today - by Nocturnal - May 23, 2017, 08:46 AM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Slade - May 24, 2017, 05:24 AM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Makaro - May 25, 2017, 04:09 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Nocturnal - May 27, 2017, 06:07 AM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Slade - May 30, 2017, 02:13 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Makaro - June 01, 2017, 06:19 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Nocturnal - June 02, 2017, 05:37 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Slade - June 03, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Makaro - June 05, 2017, 09:31 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Nocturnal - June 06, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Slade - June 06, 2017, 04:49 PM