Chimera Fields Get in ma van, kids!
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Private 
shitpost lol

She returned, briefly, to Neverwinter, skirting once more alongside the borders, noticing the eventually fading of Kjalarr's scent. He was the only thing that drew her back to Neverwinter; the opportunity to talk to him once more, to convince him to run away with her, or just to leave Ondine and bring the kid, @Arrille.

It seems that Kjalarr already left, as far as she could tell. 

She was heartbroken to say the least, knowing that he left without her. Maude began to snarl, thrusting her nose into the grass, furiously and futilly searching for any sign of the viking prince, stalking up and down the border of the forest.
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille went looking for his father. He had disappeared, and for the past few days Arrille had been looking for him. For the third day after his disappearance, the young wolf was coming to the revelation that his father was not coming back. Yet, Arrille still held onto the belief that one day he would, and tried to hold the thoughts of his father not returning back. He still had his mother.

So when Arrille caught the scent he recognised, he headed straight for it. He knew it was Maude, and remembered she had been here for his father. When he found her, he decided he would confront her, believing somewhat it was her fault. Shifting the blame straight to her. "Where is he...Where is my father?!" 
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She was not left alone for long. The child, Ondine and Kjalarr's only child, stole towards her, instantly blaming her for his disappearance. Maude's lip curled. I don't know! She snapped, forgetting that this was a boy she was speaking to, not an adult. I want t'find 'im, an' I came 'ere t'do it, She eventually muttered, the fire in her eyes retreating from the brief ball of flame that flared as she yelled at him.

459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille shrunk back for a second, his ears pinning back after she snapped at him, and he even felt like moving back past the boundary he had passed to try and find his father. "You...don't?" He felt sad. He still did not know where his father could be. His mother was busy running the pack, so he didn't want to bother her. And Maude had said that she was his father's friend. "C..Can you help? I want my father."
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She didn't plan this, but it worked out in the end for her. Her ears pressed back, now in apology rather than anger. She had to find Kjalarr regardless if the child came with her or not. Bringing the child with her would only make her feel better, knowing that Ondine had lost both her husband and son. I can 'elp. Ye're better off wit me anyway,

459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille's tail fell slightly behind him. She was offering to help. But it meant going with her. Without the other one in his life that he held close, his mother. He knew that his mother and Maude weren't close, from the last meeting they had. "Bu....what about my mother?" he stammered, stubbornly. "I should at least tell her where I am going..." He wanted to. Then again, his mother wasn't doing anything from what he knew.
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
What about her, she wanted to hiss, but she clamped her teeth together, holding her tongue. She hasn't sent out anyone t'find him yet, did she? Doesn't look like she cares much, She muttered. Waitin' fer her means t'trail only grows colder. So d'ye want t'find yer father, or not? She waited for his answer. She wasn't very fond of truly forcing him to choose, but she would absolutely love it if he just came along with her right asap.

459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille's ears pinned back. She was right, his mother had sent no one. In fact, she hadn't even told the little prince that his father had left. Did she care? Did she truly care he was gone? "I..." She posed the question of what Arrille really wanted. "I do. And I want to bring him back here." He would somehow convince his father of that. Somehow, even if his mother did not care. He stepped forward to follow the odd-accented wolf.
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Then let's go, She hadn't really considered the logistics of bringing a child with her. She had only thought up to bringing the child and presenting him as a bargaining chip for her to stay by Kjalarr's side, wherever he may be. Of course, she would care for his son and of course she would protect him, but she did not truly understand what she was getting into as she gestured for the child to follow her, trotting off, not thinking that his smaller legs would be unable to match her gait.

459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille took some more steps forward after her command, only stopping momentarily. This was his last chance to go back, to forget he met Maude and stay with his mother. To forget father. And for a moment, he wanted to stay with his mother, for she was his alone. He had always felt like that. To leave her would leave him with nothing, that was how he felt. But, his mind drifted to father. And to the one who would help the little young wolf find him, and bring him back home. he did not know of her intentions. So with that, he turned away from all he once knew, and began his new travels with the weird-speaking wolf.