Mount Everfall storm child made of wild and flame
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
[table width=68%][tr][td]
[Image: 8f2852c9c99bee04e1dad862595d6195.gif]
if you have no idea on how to continue this we can end it! im sorry that it was so short, i didn't expect it to go this way xD maybe if we thread again it will be more exciting! if you want to continue just post away and ill see if I can come up with something!!

A short laugh huffed from the beast's nose at her response, mildly amused by her response and the subject was dropped. By her responses and body language, the woman was either clever in her interactions, or cautious - both were positive in their own rights. But also boring. For someone like himself, these meetings were dull and uneventful. These lands were new and not knowing who to talk to about what made conversations fruitless, especially from a loner who may or may not know any more than Vengeance does at this very moment.

I see. Was all he said before turning his attention back to the trail he was on before the mild distraction. He had no business with the pack, nor this woman. Once again his posture was parallel to the ground before he continued on his journey, the only change from his posture was his ears were drawn back in attention, keeping tabs on the woman for the time being just in case she chose to be silly and try to come up with a strike from behind.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
storm child made of wild and flame - by Thyri - May 25, 2017, 04:02 AM
RE: storm child made of wild and flame - by Thyri - May 26, 2017, 03:58 AM
RE: storm child made of wild and flame - by Thyri - May 26, 2017, 03:44 PM
RE: storm child made of wild and flame - by Vengeance - May 26, 2017, 04:18 PM
RE: storm child made of wild and flame - by Thyri - May 27, 2017, 04:27 AM