Stone Circle set the show
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Valette nodded to him, and Ezekiel was glad. He didn't respond again, but turned his attention to the herd. He would do as she asked, keep an eye out for anything unusual. He watched as the deer grazed, completely oblivious to their predators. Luckily, they had nothing to fear, for the two wolves weren't hunting them yet. Ezekiel kept his eyes on the herd, but his thoughts wandered. This wasn't the reason that he'd come to find Valette. He'd come to try and patch things up with her, be friends, at least console her for the loss of her mate.

He knew it was a touchy subject, but Ezekiel felt he should speak what was on his mind, even if he found it hard. Valette, I'm just gonna say it, because it's the reason I came to find you and I don't want to be a coward. I'm so sorry, about everything. About me leaving, about our last meeting, and about Steady. And if you ever, and I mean ever need someone to talk to, or just someone to sit beside you, please let me be there for you. Because I will, only if you want me to. That's all. He cleared his throats when he was done, then turned his head back to the herd to watch it graze some more. He didn't mind whether or not she responded with words, or simply went back to watching the herds as well. Now she knew, and that was enough for now.
Messages In This Thread
set the show - by Ezekiel - May 26, 2017, 05:34 AM
RE: set the show - by RIP Valette - May 27, 2017, 02:29 PM
RE: set the show - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: set the show - by RIP Valette - May 29, 2017, 08:50 AM
RE: set the show - by Ezekiel - June 08, 2017, 06:10 AM
RE: set the show - by RIP Valette - June 09, 2017, 04:59 AM
RE: set the show - by Ezekiel - June 09, 2017, 05:43 AM
RE: set the show - by RIP Valette - June 13, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: set the show - by Ezekiel - June 13, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: set the show - by RIP Valette - June 16, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: set the show - by Ezekiel - June 17, 2017, 06:39 PM