Black Morass fear the reaper
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: violence and gore

[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.gif]
if you are a bit squeemish please dont join in!
Deep within the darkened woods, a crime had been comitted and quickly ended. While wandering the bog, large paws sank awkwardly into the muck and grime, only for sculpted muscles to tear himself free from their grasp and continue on his journey through these lands, he had found an individual who had gotten themselves stuck in the muck from fatigue.

Despite the begging, pleading to be assisted out from the muck with a tug and some effort - blood was spilled, flesh torn and bones broken. Soft flesh easily torn away from bone and tendons with a soft sickening wet rip, with a strategically placed paw on the new corpse and tearing motions, the beast feasted on the easy prey that fell. An unholy act, doomed to banish the earth toned man to hell.

For most, cannibalism was an act not even the most desperate would do; and yet here he was, when spring was in bloom and easy fawns at an abundance, taking advantage of a brother in species stuck in muck. As far as he was concerned, this individual was easier to consume than to run down a fawn, logic only a beast would understand.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
The dark woods was very much suited to Kelina. The shadows that seemed to lurk around every tree were just perfect for her. With her own pelt being dark, the raven was able to hide and watch with ease. That was exactly what she had been doing. Watching. Observing. The chocolate coated man with a matted pelt, he was indeed curious. He intrigued her. Perhaps it was simply because of what (or who) he had chosen to feast upon. Another of their own kind. The gore did not faze her one bit. In fact, the smell was incredibly... alluring. She felt herself drawn to the carcass. But she would have to be careful. Strangers were unpredictable. Well, the smart ones that were clever enough to realise that she could be dangerous, anyway. Many times wolves were stupid enough to belive what the dark raven said. Clearly, they had a lot to learn.

Instead of lying to begin, she went with something slightly less... suspicious. "I don't suppose you plan to... share that, do you?" Kelina emerged out of the surrounding darkness with the elegance of a feline, with that ever present aura of mystery. She approached, slowly but surely. There was no need to rush, after all. One had to be patient to gain what they desired. When she was close but not too close, the fae sat down, wrapping her tail neatly around her legs while gazing at the man. Her deep purple eyes often brought compliments her way, so why not see if they could help her this time?

Phone post messed up, will fix asap!
EDIT: Fixed!
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
don't worry :)

One by one he fleshed out the organs of highest value. His face caked in gore and flesh that did not belong to his body, painted with blood after digging through the body's chest cavity to find the heart; currently he was working on finishing the liver before beginning on the journey to find kidneys. He was determined to finish of the more nutritious flesh before picking off the bone, to leave such organs for ravens or scavengers would be a shame.

He smelled her before he heard. Chalking this one up as a possible scavenger that will wait its turn until he was finished - but as she spoke, he rose his head to meet her violet gaze. "I don't suppose you plan to... share that, do you?" An audible growl bellowed as fangs flashed in the woman's direction, only for it to cease the moment she sat. You had better chances to wait and pick at whats left before asking.

The depths of his voice resonated in the empty woods, the sloshing of his feet in the mud choired with his baritones. Still his gaze was steady on the woman. Her words made it clear she too had a taste for brethren flesh, meaning not only was this unlucky bastard on the menu, but both she and Vengeance himself were fair game if the wrong move was made. I'm not one to share, but if you have something to offer in exchange, I may change my habits. His once harsh tone shifted to something perhaps even more sinister; smooth and as charming as any crocodile, he offered a crooked grin to the woman, waiting to see what she may bring to the plate, now that she was playing his game.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
The man lifted his head to look at her, his face covered in blood and gore. It was quite amusing, if she was honest. The stranger growled, a clear warning, but it ceased as she sat down. Kelina cocked her head with a slight, sly grin. "I do not scavenge." She replied, flicking her tail. The raven watched him, silent for a moment as he continued to speak. 

"I have much to offer... it all depends on what you want." She had an idea of what he might want, but thought better than to just openly suggest it. It was more fun to wait and see. The dark fae smiled, perhaps almost seductively, but it was laced with something sinister. It was always fun when encountering a fellow cannibal. Honestly, she felt bad for those who had not tasted wolf flesh. It was delicious.
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki

There wasn't a hit of surprise when she stated that the woman does not scavenge. Not many would see themselves stoop so low as to fight off the vultures who they too were waiting their turn for an easy snack. for a loner, you are picky. he mocked, cocking a grin after the final words slithered from his maw.

His grin faded as she turned his question back, open ended as if she would hold all he desires in that body of hers. Wrapped pretty with a black bow. As spring ages, the new fawn are growing larger and finding their feet. If you lend a hand in an ambush, we can both sleep soundly with filled bellies. Agree, and all that I haven't touched is yours on this one. Behind him, his tail flickered in the direction of the not even half eaten wolf that had rung the dinner bell.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Kelina smirked a little, flicking her tail as the man spoke of her eating tendencies. "I just prefer to take advantage of a possible larger meal." Well put, she thought. Her plans were confirmed to be possible when the stranger asked for her help in ambushing. Then, she would get the rest of the wolf carcass that she had been eyeing upon arrival. 

The dark raven licked her lips, gaze trailing from the the lifeless, bloody body of the poor soul back to the man. "You have a deal." She nodded, imagining the taste of the meal that she could feast upon after her task was complete. It seemed like a fair agreement, at least to her. She much prefered the taste of one of her own kind. They were... richer in flavour.
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Don't know if we want to start a new thread or just continue with this one! up to you! but we can totally do a hunt with them if you want!

A crooked grin found its way to his thick maw at her agreeing to their little deal. It was a small loss to give her his bounty - the lack of effort he had placed on his kill, the fact of its being small and the promise of something grander was an easy choice to make. Sacrifice what he had for the promise of better things. Even though he ate many wolves, it wasn't a matter of taste as for some. It was a matter of opportunity; food is food after all.

Eat your fill, ill be ahead to find something. You'll know how to follow. With that said, he turned to leave the woman with her meal - he knew what a foul smelling beast he was, and it was rather easy for anyone to track him. There was little reason for him to mask his presence after all. 
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Kelina flicked her tail, licking her jaws slightly as she glanced yet again at the gory wolf carcass. The man told her to eat her fill, and she did just that, stepping forward and leaning down to feast upon the body lying almost miserably on the ground. She grinned, eating silently. The taste was just as good as she remembered - oh how she had missed it. She would have to remember to eat wolves more often, like she once had. They were far better than other prey.

The dark raven, as she ate, made sure to stay focused so that she was ready to go once the man found something.
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
------------ LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN ------------
skip forward some time

Despite the moist ground and mixture of scent in the bog, Vengeance had managed to pick up a relatively strong one to follow. Shoulders rolling under the flesh, matted fur rising and falling in peeks over his shoulders, hardened from muck and grime that he had collected here in the Hinterlands. 

With an alongated stride, he managed to catch up with the doe. She was alone, but fair game for a pair of healthy wolves. Once the female he had met back at the other carcass had found him, they would spring into action. Already he had come up with the best possible plan to make a successful hunt as plausible as possible. With his weight and strength, all she had to do was make a well placed bite and the hunt would be over as soon as it began.

Ruby eyes wandered the lands around him, one eye always focused on the doe in his peripherals as to not loose her. Ears scounting for sounds of any approaching footsteps.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
After she had finished her meal from the wolf corpse, Kelina drew her tongue out and swiped the blood from her muzzle, shaking her pelt. With a small glance at the bones left from her feast, the dark raven swiftly set out to find the man. It did not take her all that long to find him - his scent was very much... easy to follow. He hardly smelled like daisies. Her paws drifted across the ground, and she appeared beside the man soon, bringing only silence. Words were not needed to announce her presence here.

She followed his gaze to the doe that was not too far away, and then glanced back at the stranger, waiting to see if he had a plan or not.