Dragoncrest Cliffs i gave myself over to the ocean
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
He was stuck somewhere in a limbo between wanting to get up and going for the day, and not wanting to be drenched for all of it just yet. The humidity was one thing, but these downpours were showing little sign of letting up. Hour after hour of rainshower was quick to lose his interest all together.

But he tried to wait it out and dozed curled around his family, but restlessness won out in the end as the morning wore onward; he stepped away from them delicately, wishing them restful slumber for the rest of the AM hours--they might as well, if the weather was going to be this poorly. He'd stretch his legs a bit then revisit the idea, unless struck by a whim to get out in it already.

Thankfully a fresh trail detailing the commander's pathway lured him after her, so he trailed behind through the tunnel, not certain what would await on the other end; he had not come this way in a few days, and with all this rain, he knew it could not be normal.

When he could see, his eyes narrowed into a squint, half curious and half concerned. Still, he moved up alongside her, posture adjusted accordingly as he chuffed a short greeting--although likely to be lost in other noise. Time shared between the two of them had been scarce since puppies were a common denominator here, and with all else to carry on with too. "How much worse do you think it'll get?" he posed, and wondered aloud at once. He had never seen storms like these this close to the coastline.
Messages In This Thread
i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - May 27, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - May 28, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 10:25 AM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - June 10, 2017, 07:49 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - June 18, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - June 29, 2017, 12:14 AM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - June 29, 2017, 10:12 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - July 11, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - July 12, 2017, 06:31 PM