Dragoncrest Cliffs i gave myself over to the ocean
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
Her insight is well-received. He's not ready to discount nature's might entirely, but, it was about what he had hoped to hear from his commander to only help bolster his belief. While not good it could be worse, the cliffs were formidable--perhaps more steadfast than any other place he'd claimed as his home before. As for the mountain, any mention of it made him remember the smell of the smoke. "I agree," he said right away. That was not something he had ever wanted to test; he didn't trust anything that smoked like that, knowing all too well of fires themselves. He had not wanted to stay around to become acquainted with those of the volcanic nature any more than he had already. "And we will be smart about it," he affirmed, with faith in their core members, and their upper echelons. "Some rain won't stop us," he twitched a lip thoughtfully. He was far more keen to stand against it than he had been to smoke and ash, but that was because he knew better. For all of their flux, they had a knack for overcoming all that they could. Their cliffs would not let them down so easily, and a storm would never be enough to unseat them.

And indeed, he nodded: a lot had happened. He had been caught up most notably in his family and maintaining guardianship of the place, but was not blind to everything else. From Kendra's untimely end to Wildfire's demotion by choice, and all else, it was always something. "But that's typical for us, too. Never a dull day here." The wocha still believed it made them better. He'd yet to be proven otherwise, as the waters churned more angrily than before.
Messages In This Thread
i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - May 27, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - May 28, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 10:25 AM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - June 10, 2017, 07:49 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - June 18, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - June 29, 2017, 12:14 AM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - June 29, 2017, 10:12 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - July 11, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - July 12, 2017, 06:31 PM