Dragoncrest Cliffs i gave myself over to the ocean
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil does not mind the activity they go through on a constant basis. It keeps her on her toes and with every success, she continues a strong hold upon the cliffs. With each new wolf from the rest of her wolves, the more she feels at home. It is their home as much as it is theirs, and her reign can be stronger with more of her own resides here. And the development of the next generation has been strong, with their ups and downs, and she glances toward her companion with a knowing smile.

Now that their brood has come together in the cavern, their interactions will only continue to grow. They’ll have plenty to learn, including their relations, in the days to come but as they continue to grow, she cannot put off their training too long. Gyda and Gavriel’s had been set into motion early with only one to show anything for it. The other three had not been able to handle it and she knows it is not from Gavriel that they were not enough for them.

She blinks back the mist from the crashing waves, ears flickering to combat the assault. It isn’t much to do anything except annoy but she can find other things to distract her from their enclosed space. “The children are getting so big already. They will be ready to train soon,” she tells him. They haven’t had much time to talk about their future and what their own children will bring but the ability to protect themselves and Drageda must come first.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - May 27, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - May 28, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 10:25 AM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - June 10, 2017, 07:49 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - June 18, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - June 29, 2017, 12:14 AM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - June 29, 2017, 10:12 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - July 11, 2017, 11:30 PM