Dragoncrest Cliffs i gave myself over to the ocean
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
Even with the backdrop of the crashing waves, he can still find his solace and ease from the moment, so from it spins anticipation. He, too, is ready to see the young age up and further into their fray--as warriors, hunters, or whatever else struck their particular fancy. Their training is something he can participate even more distinctly in, especially as they move well pass the fragility of their early puphood. "I'm looking forward to it," he replied with a slow tail wave, though kept his eyes glued to the waves. His brood, especially, could benefit from some basics established soon. Sirio was a tough call; he couldn't say if the timid boy would make or break beneath better direction. Dalia he worried less about, and what he knew of Wildfire's more rambunctious trio, he had a good feeling they would take to it well enough too.

"I want to see mine take to guardianship, somehow. But it needs time, and they do seem to have more of their mother's disposition, so we will see how that goes with some real motivation and training," he mused. Sirio came to mind again but he held firm to the belief that homegrown defenders could be some of their strongest and he often reminded himself that they were just whelps still. "What do you think for your bunch..? Any good guesses?" he smirked. Hunters? Scouts? Fierce warriors? A bright future, regardless the route.
Messages In This Thread
i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - May 27, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - May 28, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 10:25 AM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - June 10, 2017, 07:49 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - June 18, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - June 29, 2017, 12:14 AM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - June 29, 2017, 10:12 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - July 11, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - July 12, 2017, 06:31 PM