Dragoncrest Cliffs i gave myself over to the ocean
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Living your life one way from the start makes things difficult when you’re turned everything upside down. Where she never pictured herself having children, she now has to make room for them. They aren’t just another set of pack mates for her to help teach. They go beyond that. They are attached to her, look up to her, and expect her to keep them safe in completely different ways. The connection she has to Wildfire, to Artaax and Blixen and Robin, are now different than that to Portia or Sirio or Dalia. Keeping the field even for all of them now has become tricky and she knew it would the moment she’d taken Wildfire as her own.

Her jaw tightens as Dio speaks of his children, with Portia, and what he’d like to see. His two are much more reserved than her children and doesn’t interact with the pack nearly as much. Would a warrior break out of either of them? The three of hers have slowly begun to break off and she can see possibility in all of them. Is her mind clouded with the new life of nomi rather than Heda? Are her children so much better than any others? Settling the thoughts, for the moment, she shrugs a little more lax than usual. “It’s hard to tell now, I think, but I’d like to see the same,” she explains. All five of them will learn to fight and defend themselves and Drageda but whether or not their specialty will stay in the field is yet to be determined.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - May 27, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - May 28, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 10:25 AM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - June 10, 2017, 07:49 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - June 18, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - June 29, 2017, 12:14 AM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - June 29, 2017, 10:12 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - July 11, 2017, 11:30 PM