Greatwater Lake i always thought i would sink so i never swam
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]It were high levels of stress that got the nimble Nyx back upon her traveling feet again - a nagging feeling that seemed to gnaw on her thoughts, ripping away her usual logical solutions to most problems. She did not know what had sparked it; barely wondered what in the name of Mephala had caused such a drastic, undeniable change in her thinking patterns. Perhaps horrors had finally caught up to her and now they made her pay for every wrong thing she had ever done. But, in her mind, it was all Nemesis - the woman whom had shamelessly claimed her as her daughter and had disowned her all the same. She blamed her genes - blamed that the twisted and wrong way of thinking was a product of the madness that came with being the child of a being so cruel - so malicious, that it made winter come faster.

The lake was often her place to escape to; it was her sanctuary in a way, since she had learned so much from carefully observing the night from that lake. It often acted as a mirror, the Night Mother flaunting her beauty from above or wherever she may be in her own reflection. And, of course, seeing the stars dance upon the ripples of the water was very beautiful too. Nyx crossed the blood-marked borders, breathing in the unfamiliar scents of the outside world with an expression that lacked emotion of any kind. Still, she was amused, strangely enough. A day for herself with not her mother nor any other member of the brotherhood there to claim her thoughts and vessel.

But, upon arriving there, an unfamiliar form had disrupted the smooth surface of the water - something that both intrigued and angered the young, beautiful woman. She scoffed soundlessly, pulling a face that, in turn, moved the constellations of her midnight-sky colouration and decoration. She inched closer to the lake, dipping her muzzle in the cool liquid to lap up some for herself. When she pulled her head back, the water dripped down her foxy muzzle and she caught some droplets with her salmon tongue. It was then that she stepped in the water, staying near the shore so only her tired feet were to get truly wet.[/tr][/td][/table]
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i always thought i would sink so i never swam - by Nocturnal - May 27, 2017, 04:26 PM