Greatwater Lake i always thought i would sink so i never swam
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
i know this is ancient, but could astrid tell mae a little about BFW?
be crude and scare her lol i want her to know about the type of pack they are so she can be like OH HELL NAW and never go

With her own paws rythmically moving to a non existent beat, Maera continued to swim ahead of the dark coated girl, her tail sometimes splashing water behind her as she tried to use it as a propeller as well. Maera was no swimming expert but she could at least teach others to stay afloat. "huh.. nice" she barked as the girl responded, though Maera wanted to know where exactly. So far she'd heard of the Moonspire and the Vale, but for some reason, none of those seemed to be the type of pack this girl came from, besides neither were located in a forest.

Though curiosity peeked through Maera's hazel eyes, she decided against making more questions - or at least as long as they were in the water. So with silence settling back over them, only to be interrupted by the sound of splashing and flailing limbs, Maera continued to swim for a couple of minutes before deciding she wanted to feel something beneath her feet. So with a quick  u-turn, Maera began to make her way back to the shallow end of the lake, her body finding itself just inches from the girl as she passed her by.

Once her feet found solid ground to stand on the Sveijarn turned once more, her eyes searching for the girl who she hoped would be smart enough to follow before getting too tired. Because honestly, Maera did not want to be a lifeguard as well.
[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i always thought i would sink so i never swam - by Maera - July 06, 2017, 01:17 PM